Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

The difference was no Davis the second time and also road is not like playing at home. That is true in any sport with any team.
They have talent and need to quit having 22 turnovers. I want to enjoy them but it looks like a Holly coached team.

Landers knows that was a big win, he’s just not big enough to admit it. Everyone knows it was a big win. I guarantee the Lady Vols just put the rest of the SEC on notice tonight!
GBO!!
When was the last time Charlie Creme showed up on the evening post game on SEC network? Gotta be there live to explain...his bullsh*t bracketology.

They have talent and need to quit having 22 turnovers. I want to enjoy them but it looks like a Holly coached team.
“a holly coach team” is a HUGE stretch. they look much better than when holly was coaching. they’re getting better and the future is bright wether you want to admit it or not.

Lady Vols gonna have to play big and consistently. Biggest player who needs to step up, Jordan Horston. When she is playing well and smartly, we can beat anyone.

If all goes well:

TN: 70
SC: 65

If all goes south:

SC: 82
TN: 64

Congrats on your upper prediction sort of..... only off three points, but all did not go well..... we had a really bad stretch and the officials had a really really really bad game. Missed some both ways but several were so bad my wife feared I would stroke out. SC got more help by commission and omission... Touch fouls and bodying up were not even close to being called to the same standard on both ends. The last call on Key is legendary. I do think we got one makeup call on the walk late, right after they let them secure the ball and slide 10 feet down the floor. All is well that ends well since there were no injuries.

True about the second half. But she was forced to play one post and played Salary rather than 33. Guarded better and the offense was better.

this is true... so why is there a but? isn’t that what she is supposed to do making coaching adjustments...

i totally agree and glad she made the switch

ur a downer come back later when I'm off my high or not at all either way is fine.
We will touch back when they lose again to a lesser talented team. I’m a downer because I’m tired of losing to teams we should beat. I am a Vol grad and I don’t wear orange glasses.

was it a great ride?!? i can’t imagine haha like oh no, come on, here we go again , oh wait now they wake up, ok LVs, maybe just maybe, they are gonna do this, holy crap they did it!!
It was crazyyyyyy! 😂 such a rollercoaster! I was so shocked when I started to see so many positive comments, it was like a switch went off on this board during the second half! 😂

VN Store

Back