Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

I wish you were right, but conference refs, not just SEC, know how critical it is for a league to get highest seeds. Too much at stake, including the unwritten on an individual ref's review.
Juicy conspiracy theory! What could possibly go wrong?

So refs are actually consciously cheating on instruction of the league. And no one, not a single ref has the ethics to blow the whistle, so to speak, on the whole scandal? No ref in league history wants to be that famous guy that came forward? Alrighty then.

Reactions: Bret178 and Raebo
Key got credit for five blocks in this game someone finally counted right. Boston only got credit for one I thought she had more than that.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
No matter what Oil Slick Andy says or didn't say, this was a great win by Tennessee. I had a good feeling about this game for Tennessee. They have the size to match up with Boston and Saxton and eve though Boston had a double double, she had to work extremely hard to get it. Key was terrific in spite of not scoring as she had been. Even I will agree that there were a couple of bad calls in this one.

Davis showed she is an AA and can carry this team, and Burrell continued her really good season. She will carry the mantle of success for Davis after she graduates. Horston played a solid game. She continues to take care of the ball and that is so huge for this team.

Overall, a terrific win and a great win for seeding purposes. If they can continue to win, they certainly get get to and hold on to a 3 seed. I'm sure that all of the Tennessee fans would have signed on for that when the season started.

Very impressive win for Coach Harper. She really needed this signature win and got it.

i wanna like this post ... but i just can’t 😂

Everybody owes me a big thank you..... Sometimes I know I am jinxing UT teams when I watch start to finish. About the time we fell back to 16 down I did the honorable thing and switched over to Mysteries of the Abandoned..... did not come back till we were only 4 down. I debated on if I should stick around and DID.... gotta love this win.... I am betting Pat is smiling down right now. We are not back YET, but it does not seem out of reach right now. Still too many missed bunnies and BAD turnovers, but I like the trajectory.... :):):):):)

They finally showed up. Can’t believe they can’t beat Kentucky and they win tonight.

They finally showed up. Can’t believe they can’t beat Kentucky and they win tonight.

Why wouldn’t you believe they can’t beat Kentucky ... THEY DID BEAT KENTUCKY (they were throttling them at home) !!! They lost to Kentucky when the player that scored 24 points in the second half had to sit out the game .

Why wouldn’t you believe they can’t beat Kentucky ... THEY DID BEAT KENTUCKY (they were throttling them at home) !!! They lost to Kentucky when the player that scored 24 points in the second half had to sit out the game .
Right it was another team they should have beat but missed layups and too many turnovers. Oh well

Right it was another team they should have best bur missed layups and too many turnovers. Oh well
The difference was no Davis the second time and also road is not like playing at home. That is true in any sport with any team.

I still want Howard to transfer immediately eligible. Leave Kentucky come to Tennessee.
NOPE i want Rickea Jackson!
I'm not sure how Howard would take to playing second, or at least co-first fiddle to Rae Burrell. Not sure about Jackson in that department, but she is a fine player.

One of the things I most appreciate about Rennia Davis is how wonderfully, at times to her own detriment, she's handled the emergence of Rae Burrell. Chemistry is an important science.

I noticed both Rennia and KK doing a little Sr leadering tonight. Not all crazy in the face show off stuff, just quick calming talks to Key and JH when the younguns were getting rowdy. Great asset to have down the stretch.

Juicy conspiracy theory! What could possibly go wrong?

So refs are actually consciously cheating on instruction of the league. And no one, not a single ref has the ethics to blow the whistle, so to speak, on the whole scandal? No ref in league history wants to be that famous guy that came forward? Alrighty then.

My point is not a conspiracy and not consciously, but I do believe there is a lean.
Don't believe me? Ask any non Duke & non UNC men's fans in the high and mighty ACC

VN Store

Back