Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

So I'm finally watching a game and I'm just not impressed with R Davis. She misses layup after layup? Defense ain't great either from what I've seen. Plays lazy and would struggle getting off the bench or would be forced to give maximum effort during CPHS heyday.

I'm impressed with Burrell though.

And is Staley cheating in recruiting? How is she getting all these players to SOUTH CAROLINA?
This, as they say, did not age well.

Nope just shouldn’t lose to garbage teams like they do. Keep giving them a pass and take off the orange glasses.
I'm saddened that you 're having difficulty enjoying a pretty nice win. They have lost challenges to teams with lesser accolades ' for sure. But part of the college game is development through out the year. Four years and gone....with exceptions. Accept that this was a signature win against Staley and take a chill pill.

I'm saddened that you 're having difficulty enjoying a pretty nice win. They have lost challenges to teams with lesser accolades ' for sure. But part of the college game is development through out the year. Four years and gone....with exceptions. Accept that this was a signature win against Staley and take a chill pill.
I’m glad they won. Let’s see how they follow up. No excuse to lose to ole miss and Kentucky. I have higher expectations. I’m good GLV

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Great team win. Everyone who played made some mistakes, but everyone who played made sone big contributions, too. And shout-out to the bench who stayed engaged, kept encouraging and exhorting teammates, and who deservedly celebrated the big win.

Love to see those beaming faces! Hope someone posts some of the locker room celebration if the mics didn't burst.

Coach Kellie...maybe a Friday team fashion show is in order before the upcoming GA rematch.

Great team win. Everyone who played made some mistakes, but everyone who played made sone big contributions, too. And shout-out to the bench who stayed engaged, kept encouraging and exhorting teammates, and who deservedly celebrated the big win.

Love to see those beaming faces! Hope someone posts some of the locker room celebration if the mics didn't burst.

Coach Kellie...maybe a Friday team fashion show is in order before the upcoming GA rematch.
...eeesh. Only if they had one yesterday. Not a twitter chaser, but if they did? I'm all in.

Reactions: creekdipper
Two extra things to thank the Lord for this week:

1. Our girls got home safely from Texas;

2. Our ladies were able to overcome adversity and hang tough as a team, regardless of the outcome.

(Also thankful that there were no apparent serious injuries to either team).

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks for a hard-fought contest to the end.

I don't get the feeling Andy Landers hates us. I had just read a post stating he won't even say "Tennessee" and I had just tuned in to sec network...and he said "Tennessee" 3 times in a stretch of 10-15 seconds....and gave us plenty of respect I thought. He was however blaming it more on SC screwing up than us playing well so maybe a little bit of subtle negativity toward us but I've never heard him blatantly blast us or refuse to give us respect. Just sayin.

VN Store

Back