Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/3 seasons were bad. One season of being passable does not equal solid.
I typed out a long response with the rankings from the last three years juxtaposed against the truly abysmal 2017 defense..but deleted it all.

You want to call it bad..go ahead I don't care...It sure wasn't really good.

And none of those teams had recruiters with resumes as good as Gus or TWill on their staffs. I bet he consistently gets classes in the 40s and even 30s there.

I think you're underestimating the egos on most of these recruits. They want to go P5 at all costs and would play at a Kentucky or South Carolina before playing at UCF. Way better exposure and prestige.

Sting is in AEW and IMO and the greatest wrestler of all time is the Undertaker. No question...followed by Flair and the Rock. Sting in AEW is a big mistake—his WWE run was not good but not because of Sting.

Gave you a like for getting this thread back on topic.

Undertaker ... greatest ring entrance of all time ... great wrestler, especially for a man his size. Greatest of all time ... questionable.

Flair, one of, if not the greatest.

The Rock is a terrible in ring, actual wrestling, wrestler.
Aside from the People's Elbow and the Rock Bottom, he's got nothing. Sloppy kicks and missing punches. Just terrible.
One of the greatest on the mic of all time, and strangely, his match at WM against Hogan was hugely entertaining.
He was a mega draw as well.

I guess I have a different definition of what makes a great wrestler than many others. But hey, it's all opinion, right?

Sting ... good for AEW, good for him ... they'll use him in those weird (I call them movie matches) cinema matches where they can do multiple takes and such, to protect him physically. That'll help AEW draw, and he's getting paid, while working with a slew of raw, young talent.

@Freak can I get a dislike button? I need it for some of these delusional wrestling posts today. And for anything @InVOLuntary and @utvols88 posts.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Morans,

After reading VN, and doing comparative statistical analyses between Waffle Houses. It's come to my attention that the non-stick spray use to keep my waffle off the iron, has depleted the ozone. Therefore, Waffle House, known locally as 'affle ous' due to a sign issue, will no longer serve waffles...

Later Rednecks.

Kind of crazy JH had more TN connections than realized already in his staff at UCF for off field recruiting in Lawson/Brumlett/High. That is one heck of a off field crew he put together bringing in four directors of recruiting from other schools across country that have ties to TN and all want so bad for TN to be good again. If you didn’t realize he was serious about locking down the state before then I’d say his actions since taking job are a clear statement of his plans to keep as much instate talent home as possible.

Morans,

After reading VN, and doing comparative statistical analyses between Waffle Houses. It's come to my attention that the non-stick spray use to keep my waffle off the iron, has depleted the ozone. Therefore, Waffle House, known locally as 'affle ous' due to a sign issue, will no longer serve waffles...

Later Rednecks.
Also we need to get rid of cows, they poot in the atmosphere and cause harm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back