'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Has to be...no one uses "too" when it should be "to", it's always the other way around. For the sake of my own sanity, I have to refuse to believe the education system failed anyone that in such a capacity.
He’s got his spellcheck in a death headlock. Has to be an agenda endgame. 😉

Ok. What if Simpson has told JH and this staff that he is coming to TN. Simpson obviously wants to be the guy to the school he is committing to. So JH might think well Ty is on board so we don’t need to recruit any more QBs for the 22 class. And then he commits to Bama or Clemson. Then that makes it even harder to bet in on Horn because you haven’t been recruiting him.

There has to be a legit reason as to why JH hasn’t been recruiting Horn.

What part of JHs offense doesn’t translate to the NFL?
this kinda hits on it from a WR perspective... one thing I know of, is there is an idea called capped routes... (a way to read through progressions) not much development on the QB or WR end because of it. Great for colleges (simplified and extremely adjustable)... I’m not a troll just being honest. Sometimes you have to take off the orange colored glasses and realize he is a real kid with a real life and a real dream.

this kinda hits on it from a WR perspective... one thing I know of, is there is an idea called capped routes... (a way to read through progressions) not much development on the QB or WR end because of it. Great for colleges (simplified and extremely adjustable)... I’m not a troll just being honest. Sometimes you have to take off the orange colored glasses and realize he is a real kid with a real life and a real dream.

So because you think this that means people cannot improve when they get to the NFL?

One thing is clear based on the posters in this thread....there is no age limit for creating a login on volnation 🤣 Dudes got to be 13 year old trolls from Obion County High School.

Have a life long friend who graduated from Obion County. He still lives there as well. Beautiful place.

I worked for park and rec in Union City during the summers in college. Absolute blast working ball field and messing with the lifeguards at the pool. My favorite days were the rain outs when they’d cut us out at 7am and we’d start drinking beer early.

I miss those days

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Maybe you’re not a troll...but you’re wrong.

VN Store

Back