'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Dude, Simpson is going too a winner now. He will go Clemson or Bama. He may see the field maybe not. He is good but not Sec good.

Nick Saban and Dabo Sweeney disagree with your QB assessment skills.

Also his SEC offers:

- Vols
- Bama
- Ole Miss
- Arkansas
- FL
- Auburn
- UGA
- UK
- LSU
- Miss St
- Mizzou
- Texas A&M
- Vandy

Seems like he might be SEC good but idk bc you said he wasn’t so who knows what to believe 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope Simpson doesn’t go to Bama.

He’s an SEC talent that’s on a horrible high school team.

I’m having a hard time believing Saban and Dabo are full of sh*t on this one.

Nick Saban and Dabo Sweeney disagree with your QB assessment skills.

Also his SEC offers:

- Vols
- Bama
- Ole Miss
- Arkansas
- FL
- Auburn
- UGA
- UK
- LSU
- Miss St
- Mizzou
- Texas A&M
- Vandy

Seems like he might be SEC good but idk bc you said he wasn’t so who knows what to believe 🤷🏻‍♂️
I live in West Tennessee. I talk sports everyday. I watch talent when I can. This kid is not Sec caliber. He may go too the Sec. He may see the field maybe in year 3. Im not working alone dawg.

I live in West Tennessee. I talk sports everyday. I watch talent when I can. This kid is not Sec caliber. He may go too the Sec. He may see the field maybe in year 3. Im not working alone dawg.

So you know more about evaluating talent than Nick Saban and Dabo?

I hope Simpson doesn’t go to Bama.

He’s an SEC talent that’s on a horrible high school team.

I’m having a hard time believing Saban and Dabo are full of sh*t on this one.
You're probably right, but did you think those two were full of it when they recruited Hunter Johnson? As good as they are everybody misses on some prospects.

I’m not saying he’s Trevor Lawrence. It makes sense to me that a QB would see the field in year 3 if they go somewhere with a good QB room.

Joe Burrow didn’t see the field until year 4 of college and that’s only bc he transferred.

Mac Jones didn’t see the field until year 3. Only reason he played earlier is bc of an injury.

Not seeing the field until Y3 is normal.

VN Store

Back