Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no. My buddy (mentioned in his tweet) works beside him and always fed good info (especially about the recent leak). Hopefully doesn't affect his job. I know many have low opinions of these type radio guys, but Trey seems like a decent dude that was just trying to carve out a name and place in a tough industry.

Hubbs with a pretty brutal update:

Rodgers likely to stay in the NFL.

We’ve had discussion with Banks from penn state.

White is definitely involved.

Also when asked if it’s true some people are pushing this hire to diversify the staff, he said..“I think that’s apparent with the people Tennessee has spoken with”
From Butch’s best staff in America, to Heupel’s wokest staff in America! The new UT!

Reactions: reVOLution33
Don’t care who hires the coaches. Don’t care what they look like. Don’t care who they’ve recruited. Don’t care what city their from.

Just win f’n football games.

I wholeheartedly got behind DCJW

JWF2G doesn’t flow as well, but I will give it a chance...

DCJW
JWF2G

Siap but what if Ty Simpson was always planning on coming to Tennessee, and is just feeding smoke to the media that it isn’t Tennessee just so he can have more of the recruitment feel?

If Ty wants to come to TN, then come on. I hope he hasn’t been leading the coaches on. Another words telling them he is coming and then screwing us in the end.

Yep, Mack only has experience running an entire program at age 32 where he won or shared 3 conference championships and then ran the entire offense at a G5 school. I’m sure he has no idea what a RB does or the proper technique for that position. Lol. Seriously?

LOL seriously? Just because someone is a CEO doesn't mean they know how to sell or run the finance department... So he knows the "proper Technique".... so the guy watched a bunch of videos and watched someone cook, so he should be head chef at a michelin star restaurant?.. I'd want and take my position coach at a Power 5 conference SEC school more seriously if he had actually run the ball at RB in a game at a high level, than one who's called plays and run the offense... But I guess that's just me....

If you have kids that are about to learn to drive--- don't worry, I'll find you a guy who can teach them that has played Daytona on XBox, ridden in a 100 cars, and watched TV shows about driving, but has never driven a car a day in his life... don't worry, they'll be fine...

LOL seriously? Just because someone is a CEO doesn't mean they know how to sell or run the finance department... So he knows the "proper Technique".... so the guy watched a bunch of videos and watched someone cook, so he should be head chef at a michelin star restaurant?.. I'd want and take my position coach at a Power 5 conference SEC school more seriously if he had actually run the ball at RB in a game at a high level, than one who's called plays and run the offense... But I guess that's just me....

If you have kids that are about to learn to drive--- don't worry, I'll find you a guy who can teach them that has played Daytona on XBox, ridden in a 100 cars, and watched TV shows about driving, but has never driven a car a day in his life... don't worry, they'll be fine...

So if Saban wants to come coach RBs, the answer is no.

Oh no. My buddy (mentioned in his tweet) works beside him and always fed good info (especially about the recent leak). Hopefully doesn't affect his job. I know many have low opinions of these type radio guys, but Trey seems like a decent dude that was just trying to carve out a name and place in a tough industry.

Allegedly his source............I mean Tee Martin left the program.

Reactions: ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back