Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could hire a bag of shredded cabbage and about 15 minutes after outrage...

View attachment 350816

People get mad when you don't think a hire is the best hire ever. Don't be a nega-vol.

giphy.gif

On the Sab thing. The poster infrequently interacts, uses an old Sab edit from twitter as the avi, and only asks questions from "in the know" posters like AV and others to get info on recruits and coaching searches. I'm not certain, but I got a feeling.

Let the McCarthyism begin!
Volunteer21? lol

Reactions: SoilVol
While you idiots are at it, tell Ashley’s dad he’s an idiot too. @ob79 he isn’t and neither is @Atlanta VOL Also @InVOLuntary and others who know the legitimacy of a man whose whole life and his fathers supported Tennessee. He’s not posting because he’s been told not to. However, he really tried to give the insight he could and it doesn’t disappoint me the newbies spouting off as much as you guys who know better.

I hope he never post again here. You guys deserve to wallow in your misery.

Agree. Never understood using the biting the hand that feeds you approach. It's a message board, accept what is posted or not - your choice. You may not even agree with what he posted and that's OK. I haven't at times, but that's the way life works. We all get to have our own opinions. Accept the info or discard it. But why the venom for AV? He tried to inform with what he knew while the judgers sit on their arses and judge, yet, they provide nothing themselves? Pathetic loser mentality IMO.

I've reached the point I just hope someone finally says yes then miraculously doesn't suck when all is said and done.

Would love for it to be Rodgers, but thinking it doesn't happen.
I agree. But I think either Rodgers or Conklin would be good. And I think Rodgers has already said no.

Agree. Never understood using the biting the hand that feeds you approach. It's a message board, accept what is posted or not - your choice. You may not even agree with what he posted and that's OK. I haven't at times, but that's the way life works. We all get to have our own opinions. Accept the info or discard it. But why the venom for AV? He tried to inform with what he knew while the judgers sit on their arses and judge, yet, they provide nothing themselves? Pathetic loser mentality IMO.

There will always be people who are jealous of insiders because of the attention they receive. Insiders can’t be right 100% of the time, because other coaches/players change their minds, so the jealous ones use that as an opening to take shots. Then there are people who don’t believe an insider can even exist so they take shots automatically. In my experience it has been like that on Vol boards for years.

Feels Like 98 had an insider who was so good during the Butch years that someone at the University offered the site owner box tickets to reveal personal info about the insider. I think this reflected Butch’s insecurity more than the dysfunction at Tennessee, but it may have been both. The owner didn’t comply.

The Gravitron. Good times
I grew up near Charlotte and a park called Carowinds. Their version was called The Oaken Bucket. Fun stuff. I’m in my 40s now and the last time I rode a roller coaster with my kids (a couple years ago) I felt like I was about to throw up everything I’d eaten for the past two weeks. Amazing how your body changes to where you can’t handle stuff like that anymore.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back