Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In laws thought it would be funny to take me to that God forsaken reptile resturant at John's Pass. Tried like hell to write "Go Vols" on the gator out front. Immediately had to shower when we left.
Lol..I actually never ate there. My favorite beach restaurants were all on Pass-a-Grille and a couple on Clearwater beach.

Ha. Thanks. I honestly usually leave it up to my wife and then I go wherever.
My daughter and her husband just moved back to Clearwater, and if we ever leave here we will probably go back there too. I really love the place..it makes me sad just thinking about it...soooo much awesome stuff to do within a few hours.

Is that all she knew? The report I got about an hour ago was not good. I'm tore up about it. Love both her and BB and their kids.
I’m sorry for you, her family and community. There’s really no words I or anyone can say to make it better besides we can listen and pray, and we can do both.

Off topic but my wife and I are looking at vacation spots and Clearwater has caught our eye. We've heard it's super busy though. Any beaches you'd recommend around there not as busy?

This is the busiest Florida winter I have seen in the 18 years we have lived here. We have every license plate in the US visiting. Our hotels are all booked and they’re getting Christmas prices.

Swain said earlier on 104.5 that people he talks to said that Kacy Rodgers has been wanting to come to the college game. Well, here it is.

My sources tell me that he doesn't want to recruit, but their reliability has been seriously questioned.

Edit: as for me, like others, I'm beginning to think that KR would be a home run hire.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back