Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking. My son is doing better. The 16 year old is the same. Just got bad news for the one with the tumor. (@LaagerVol I think I saw you ask a question when I checked on the computer at work. Yes, the initials were right. @VOLSONLY) Thanks everyone for the prayers! I read every name that liked the post. I appreciate you!
Yea I heard earlier today that it was cancer? Is that what you heard? Or have you heard different?

When are you looking at going? I loved Pass-a-Grill, St Pete beach, Johns Pass, Treasure Island, Madeira, Reddington, Indian Rocks and Bellaire...hell I loved em all for different reasons..even Clearwater beach, but we usually avoided it because it was super crowded...but my two Pinellas favorites were Honeymoon Island state park and Ft DeSoto state park. Those two are natural unnourished beaches though, and if you do not like that you won't like them.

Give me an idea what you like.
Well i've got two young kids and we're probably going with my parents so nice beach the kids can enjoy and my wife can sit on (ha) but my parents don't want to deal with a ton of traffic. But we'd also like it to be within driving distance to some good places to eat for dinner. My wife just started looking at Miramar as a possibility near Destin.

When are you looking at going? I loved Pass-a-Grill, St Pete beach, Johns Pass, Treasure Island, Madeira, Reddington, Indian Rocks and Bellaire...hell I loved em all for different reasons..even Clearwater beach, but we usually avoided it because it was super crowded...but my two Pinellas favorites were Honeymoon Island state park and Ft DeSoto state park. Those two are natural unnourished beaches though, and if you do not like that you won't like them.

Give me an idea what you like.

In laws thought it would be funny to take me to that God forsaken reptile resturant at John's Pass. Tried like hell to write "Go Vols" on the gator out front. Immediately had to shower when we left.

Yea I hate it, I spoke with her X mother in law today and she told me she had surgery today and it was cancer but it was just in one area.
Is that all she knew? The report I got about an hour ago was not good. I'm tore up about it. Love both her and BB and their kids.

Well i've got two young kids and we're probably going with my parents so nice beach the kids can enjoy and my wife can sit on (ha) but my parents don't want to deal with a ton of traffic. But we'd also like it to be within driving distance to some good places to eat for dinner. My wife just started looking at Miramar as a possibility near Destin.
I am a Sun Coast guy. I love the T-Bay and Bradenton/Sarasota area, and there is about a billion things to do down there. I don't know anything much about the Panhandle except it gets cold a lot in the winter...lol.

Thanks for asking. My son is doing better. The 16 year old is the same. Just got bad news for the one with the tumor. (@LaagerVol I think I saw you ask a question when I checked on the computer at work. Yes, the initials were right. @VOLSONLY) Thanks everyone for the prayers! I read every name that liked the post. I appreciate you!
You’re also much appreciated. Continued prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back