Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you legitimately think our staff winds up? You seem to continue to push the narrative that looks the worst for us. Maybe it's you reading the tea leaves, maybe it's you preparing for the worst and hoping for the best or maybe you actually know some things. I am not trying to run you down. Just want a legit opinion on this hire and this staff.
No clue on defense, because I don't think Heupel and White know how that side of the ball is going to look right now. I think they are having a hard time getting someone to accept the position - at least someone they feel would be *good*.

I like the offensive staff a lot, especially Elarbee and Golesh. I just don't necessarily like the offensive system Heupel runs and I don't think it will work in the SEC. But regarding that: 1) I could be wrong! and 2) It's not impossible to expect Heupel will alter his offense if he feels it isn't working after a year or two.

Given where we are as a program and the fact we are going to be dealing with sanctions, I think Heupel is about what we could have expected. I just think there were guys in that tier who would have been better. And I know people think anyone who says they "heard" things on message boards are pompous, bluffing assholes looking for e-cred, but I just don't like what I've heard about how the HC search went, not necessarily who it landed on.

Jancek would be udder failure, IMO.

Seriously, bad fail.

21nht7.jpg

I honestly have no idea. It seems like the change maybe corresponds to Ed O becoming head coach. You tell me why he isn't still at LSU

I have no idea but if he was so good that question needs to be answered. It also strikes me a very odd he didn’t fall into another elite job. Seems like red flags to me

I have no idea but if he was so good that question needs to be answered. It also strikes me a very odd he didn’t fall into another elite job. Seems like red flags to me
you can tell by most of our coach hires.... coaches like to bring in guys they know.... did he work with anyone that became a coach at an elite program?

Reactions: drvenner
Ed O brought in a runninback coach he named AHC. I don't know how concerning it is.

It’s not just that. It’s concerning where he ended up. Look at a guy like JayG. He’s been at tenn, bama, Texas A&M and FSU. That’s what well respected position coaches do if they bounce around. It’s a red flag when they can’t find those type jobs imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back