Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... This program is such a mess. Danny is supposed to be one of the best AD ever and he's got his work cut out for him. God bless this man for taking on such a toxic job
He is one of the most respected front office people in the nation and all of our big mouthed know it alls are tearing him to shreds over every little damn thing...I don't why anybody in their right mind would want to come work for us.

He is one of the most respected front office people in the nation and all of our big mouthed know it alls are tearing him to shreds over every little damn thing...I don't why anybody in their right mind would want to come work for us.

I've LEGITIMATELY never seen a program utterly DEMOLISH itself from the inside like we have. We are truly our own worst enemy year after year after year.

Still watching the UCF games. We have so much more speed than them on offense. It’s going to be so much fun watching Hyatt, Jones and others in this offense. We’re gonna score. A lot.

I think Callaway and Holiday are gonna be monsters too. Not sure about Tillman and Keyton. We’ll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back