Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤦‍♂️ So you think better is having guys that don't have a clue how to implement your system?

Which by the way is the absolute polar opposite of the sorry garbage offense that this roster has been semi-taught for the last two years..
Josh Heupel doesn't run a super complex system that a runningbacks coach won't be able to coach to.

Reactions: Type Orange+
I get the chemistry, but Im not convinced UCF had the best assistants. We have more resources so he should be able to get better assistants here. I don't want to see the same Butch mistakes.

Will Friend is a veteran SEC OL coach that multiple SEC schools have hired and continue to hire.

How’d you feel about his ability as a coach?

I share your reservations. And I know this is the exception, but I think about the guy that was a position coach at UTC three years ago and just took a pretty big NFL (efilnikcufecin...sorry, I can’t say NFL without the influence of Anthrax...pumped into my prepubescent brain by my bad-influence older brothers) job.

Gesundheit

Reactions: Pacer92 and Chuckie
Will Friend is a veteran SEC OL coach that multiple SEC schools have hired and continue to hire.

How’d you feel about his ability as a coach?
It obviously didn't work out, but Will Friends was Pruitts guy. I don't understand what point you are trying to make

It obviously didn't work out, but Will Friends was Pruitts guy. I don't understand what point you are trying to make

That just bc a coach isn’t in the SEC doesn’t mean he isn’t a good to great coach.

Sometimes they just need an opportunity. We’ve seen and tried all of the SEC re-treads. Didn’t work. Let’s breathe some new life into this place and give some coaches an opportunity to shine at this level.

Josh Heupel doesn't run a super complex system that a runningbacks coach won't be able to coach to.
I'm fine with him bringing guys he believes in and is comfortable working with on offense, he has earned that respect as an offensive coach. Forcing bad fits for the sake of a better resume is a bad idea imo.

Old staff coming to work like

View attachment 346801
Just don't take Osovet's stapler, or he'll burn the place down.

giphy.gif

Why are there so many RHers here? Especially after today. Close out those positions and move your money to a brokerage that doesn’t completely sacrifice the average investor to protect the big money.
I'm not part of the short squeezing craziness going on, but I'm definitely getting rid of RH after they screwed over retail people. Moving all my positions to another platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back