Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawson speaks more to that fact he was better than being replaced by ...... nobody.

Deboard was an upgrade over his original staff.

Butch Jones limited Shoop. Look what he did before and after.

His best coaches weren't on his first staff. This is revisionist history.
Shoop is going to Miami

With the influx of new investors, the market was actually doing well until the brokerages stepped in and began illegally regulating public buying.
The billionaires who have rigged the system are the ones who are negatively effecting the market.
They tried for years to sink Tesla, and I'm glad to see their asses getting bit

Lawson speaks more to that fact he was better than being replaced by ...... nobody.

I saw enough of Shoop at MSU to question how good he actually is. Mullen clowned him with Felipe Franks when Shoop had the #1 defense in the country with three first round draft picks.

So who preformed better Jancek or Shoop?

“Get ready for tiny offensive linemen again”

JH has already said that the big difference in the SEC is the line of scrimmage. He knows he has to control the line and you can't do that with small linemen. If a freshman comes in at 265, I'm sure they believe they can get him to 300+ in a year or two.

I saw enough of Shoop at MSU to question how good he actually is. Mullen clowned him with Felipe Franks when Shoop had the #1 defense in the country with three first round draft picks.
Yea not sure why he brought up Shoop. He’s now the safety coach at Michigan. Not even a DC. The defense he put on the field in 2018 was good tho, 2019 was trash

Was a big Shoop fan. Thought he would be a HC soon before he came here

Butch gave Shoop what Pruitt did to Chaney. The following year he had the best defense in the SEC in almost every category.
Thanks for proving my point that just because you hire an elite coach onto your staff doesn’t mean you’ll get those results. He was familiar with Jancek and Jancek gave us 10x better results

Reactions: jlawso21
Thanks for proving my point that just because you hire an elite coach onto your staff doesn’t mean you’ll get those results. He was familiar with Jancek and Jancek gave us 10x better results
If your point is you shouldn't micromanage top talent I agree. Keeping moving the goal post

Reactions: SoilVol
Poster on VQ says Heupel is being Merritt, the RB coach with him. I’m glad he’s got familiarity, but some of this could be risky. That dude has barely coached at all, only one has recruited at this level and that’s the WR coach if they can keep him. I know these are offense and we shouldn’t worry bc the offense is Heupel’s yada yada yada, but that is a question mark for how they will work and recruit in this league. They are already behind the 8 ball in this all important ‘22 class
Bass, do some research on this guy. He's there for a reason. I saw his film when he was coaching with a mike on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back