Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be battling for the starting spot. I don’t know why these kids love pruitt so much
I know it's not a good look but I would not release him from the LOI. No sense in opening up that flood gate. Make him sit somewhere for a year.

Agreed completely!
I just got an email from Ed Jones, they were evidently trying to calm fears like mine, saying that the recent market volatility that coincided with this Gamestop crap (that has caused my account to drop close to $600 in the last few days) is a temporary pot hole. I read through it and it made sense.

I wasn't just talking out of my ass earlier, evidently I am not the only one seeing this and worrying that it might be really bad for people like me.

According to them it won't be..which makes me feel better. Back in May and June they ended up being right. They were very honest that it was going to really suck for awhile, but they thought the market would rebound greatly later in the year..which it did.

Mine is a low risk acct, so unless the market as a whole tanks again, I will be alright.

I just got an email from Ed Jones, they were evidently trying to calm fears like mine, saying that the recent market volatility that coincided with this Gamestop crap (that has caused my account to drop close to $600 in the last few days) is a temporary pot hole. I read through it and it made sense.

I wasn't just talking out of my ass earlier, evidently I am not the only one seeing this and worrying that it might be really bad for people like me.

According to them it won't be..which makes me feel better. Back in May and June they ended up being right. They were very honest that it was going to really suck for awhile, but they thought the market would rebound greatly later in the year..which it did.

Mine is a low risk acct, so unless the market as a whole tanks again, I will be alright.

That's pretty good of them to send out an email like that. The way mutual funds are setup it's expected you have dips/valleys as it climbs, but they always climb. Mine took a 5k drop in March, by the end of May it had rebounded 8k. Had I sold everything all at once in March I would have lost that 5k, but leaving it to churn I netted 3k.

If you're closer to retirement age 60+ then you will probably want to start discussing other options, bonds, high yield savings accounts, etc. stuff that can't really depreciate but also doesn't earn you a ton of money.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The only guy that may be a tad bit worried is Hooker.

He grad transferred, ideally he was looking for a shot to play and give himself a chance to get drafted. Heupel could absolutely help him with that...BUT he has some studs to beat out for the starting job. It'll be an interesting off-season, I legit think it's going to be everyone starting on the same level and whoever earns the job will be starting.

I honestly don't know who wins the job. HB has a year of D1 practice under his belt and is the highest rated outta HS...but will he be able to learn the offense and impress in camp?
If he can’t win the job, I’m not worried about him at all

UCF had 434 yards of offense against Memphis in the first half. Tennessee only had 434 yards or more in a game twice this season (Auburn and Vandy).
tenor.gif

Hyatt's father has tweeted how great of a hire we made. Velus has tweeted that he has to run more to keep up with the new offense. What are we talking about?

Emotions may run a high for a few days while change is made. But these guys will calm down and realize that this is best for them.
Some will for sure, but I'm afraid others will not.

We’ve been giving up points Bc we had an incompetent QB and head coach.
we never converted 3rd downs.
Our defense wasn’t great, but it also wasn’t as bad as the scores made it look. They were on the field every game Bc of turnovers and the incompetent offense.
I PROMISE you this offense will not be 29% on 3rd down conversions.
The defense was the definition of mediocre stats wise. It wasn't good, and it wasn't horrible. It did regress badly in several areas which is what sticks in peoples minds I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back