Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average time of possession last year for UCF was 27:30 per game. Our average time of possession last year was 27:57.
Did we ever score 40 points during that 27:57? It's what you do with the ball when you have it that counts.

We are going to be just fine at running back.

Smaller backs:
Small (193lbs)
Wright (185lbs)

Bigger backs:
Evans (215lbs)
Brown (217lbs)
Hodge (216lbs)

Possible backs:
Beckwith (215)
Whitehead (230)
[Weights according to recruiting page]

Small and Evans are the only ones with some college experience, so it's hard to know what we have. But we have depth. I think Heupel will scheme around the best players at the position.
Small will be listed as 200 on the 2021 official roster.

Honestly I expected Brown to RS this year anyway.

I think we are going to get a steady dose of Evans (225), Small (I bet he's up to 200 by fall), and Wright (who is allegedly already at 200 and has the speed to boot), with a few end arounds to get guys like Hyatt and Jones the ball in their hands.

Hodge is someone to watch as well. Apparently he had a great camp but you know, Pruitt.

Not at all worried, just annoyed.

I don’t understand the Osovet love. He has done nothing here. I would rather bring in a whole new staff and ones that have worked together to get this thing rolling. UCF offensive staff + new DC who gets to pick his defensive hires to coach that side up.
He has recruited well

We are going to be just fine at running back.

Smaller backs:
Small (193lbs)
Wright (185lbs)

Bigger backs:
Evans (215lbs)
Brown (217lbs)
Hodge (216lbs)

Possible backs:
Beckwith (215)
Whitehead (230)
[Weights according to recruiting page]

Small and Evans are the only ones with some college experience, so it's hard to know what we have. But we have depth. I think Heupel will scheme around the best players at the position.

Cody Brown is wanting out

Seems like OU is getting a number of our players from the transfer portal. I've heard rumors that one of the outgoing coaches is poaching our players for OU. Has anyone else heard that? Who is doing this?

tenor.gif

Yah think!:rolleyes:

Seems like OU is getting a number of our players from the transfer portal. I've heard rumors that one of the outgoing coaches is poaching our players for OU. Has anyone else heard that? Who is doing this?
Swain alluded to either someone on staff, or formerly on staff, who was using the players as leverage for a job. If you see someone end up there we will have our answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back