Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we release someone from their NLI, does that give us another spot in the 25? No offense to Brown, but he doesn’t fit exactly what we do on offense and we have a lot of running backs right now. Wright is made for this offense. I do see Whitehead and/or Hodge going to MLB.
Why does this false narrative keep getting repeated? Perine was 230+ at Oklahoma in Heupel's offense.

Proud of Volnation on the GoFundMe. That’s what #voltwitter should be known for!

Now if everyone wants to do my student loan and credit card next, I’ll set up that gofundme asap!
The new man in charge said he was gonna help you with your student loan----be patient :cool::cool::cool:

Not disputing you at all, but I don't remember any drama as a player. Seems like we would have seen glimpse of this. He sat behind Peyton, kept his head down and really was a great teammate right?
Martin was investigated for receiving money while in school at UT. He was cleared; but, still investigated.

As it pertains to Tee Martin, the first mistake UT and Knoxville made was naming a street after him...never should have happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volator and Vols4us
Hubbs is on VQ saying this will get ugly. Why? Tee is unemployed. He has no contract with the university. Why does this have to be ugly? Just go get another job. What is the deal?
Tee much like Fulmer is ruining his legacy. Would not surprise me if it came out that Tee was the leak. People talk about Steele trying to weasel his way to a HC job at AU. I think Tee would do the same thing here. He is not as relevant as he think he is. Be gone

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Why does this false narrative keep getting repeated? Perine was 230+ at Oklahoma in Heupel's offense.
Do you think OU and UCF ran the same offense? And I was more getting to the point that we have plenty of running backs if he wants out to not to be here.

Reactions: Sleegro
Can you feel the momentum changing? I can. Haven't felt this in a very long time, probably since Kiffin before we were blindsided. I knew with Dools and Botch the first time I met them. Thankfully, had checked out of it all when Jeremy was hired. Hoped all of them would succeed, but just had an uneasy feeling after observation.

I hope CJH goes with a foundation that is built for the long term. Win soon as possible, but don't sacrifice the building blocks to success. Will know more with the D hires. If he sweeps clean and stays on point I can weather the growing pains for 3-5 years.

Both RBs last year 175

That’s the reason

I can't say that I know JH's offense, but one of the RB's that ran for 600+ yards at UCF is listed as a RB/WR on the roster. My guess is he usually has a scat back that gets carries on jet sweeps and in space. Their third RB with 382 yards is about 200 pounds.

I can't say that I know JH's offense, but one of the RB's that ran for 600+ yards at UCF is listed as a RB/WR on the roster. My guess is he usually has a scat back that gets carries on jet sweeps and in space. Their third RB with 382 yards is about 200 pounds.
I doubt he’s going to have RBs that have to be under 200lbs but I think they have to be more of the scat back versatile type guys. 200-210 is likely his dream back that can do it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back