Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is. I think its a terrible look to hire Heupel with White's connections to him and UCF. But, ultimately he is here and I hope it works. Its not worth burning mattresses....this program is already in ashes. I will have a hard time having any excitement until I see what he can do. Until then, I'll watch the basketvols and enjoy some long hikes on Saturdays this fall. Shenandoah never disappoints

don't hype yourself up for disappointment later. Same ole **** was said when Pruitt was hired about his defense.

Ps, I know you will use the "Pruitt was never a HC spill" so I will go ahead and respond....Pruitt would be the doing thing JH is at UCF and have around the same amount of success there.
lol. No

Reactions: VolOntheMoon
No matter how anyone tries to spin it, this is hard to swallow. Really feels like when we lost to Ga St. I really don't have any high expectations anymore. I guess that makes it hard to be disappointed further.

Hey @Atlanta VOL i thought our new AD was “the most impressive person you’ve ever been around” and “we are going to be really happy with whoever he hires” or whatever.

What gives? Looks to me like our AD just jacked off for a week and then brought his buddy over, who, UCF fans are absolutely thrilled to be getting rid of.
I just spit out my coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back