Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this.

Franklin would have taken this job, 100% but Pruitt and Fulmer f@#ked this place. The looming NCAA stuff is bad, really bad. This place is toxic. JH is a pretty good coach once you actually do research. I think he will win some games here, 8-9 wins is probably his ceiling which is a lot better than what we've had.
If 8-9 wins is his ceiling then that means we are continually 5-7,6-6. Yikes

Yep. Never mind that Heupel smoked Kiffin twice. Sure Kiffin is better 🤷‍♂️

Guarantee if Kiffin was HC here next year and we went 5-7 but scored a lot of points there would be endless optimism. “Just needs a defense” - the same stuff everyone says about him now at Ole Miss.

But if the same happens with Heupel it’ll be doom and gloom.

I am disappointed in the hire. Also not surprised. Only UT fans consider this a place a coach would want to work. The outside perception is the reality, not the bubble UT fans live in.

Didn’t see this get answered yet...

A few days ago some folks noticed @Neyland Rising was liking posts they had made 4-5 days prior. This trend continued and it became apparent the poster was reading the whole way through, and not skipping anything despite being so far behind. On top of that, they have been a member for years and never posted. We quickly began to cheer the poster on in their quest to catch up.

Fast forward to today and not only are they caught up, but they made their first post, and it was quite funny at that; cementing @Neyland Rising as a legend and possibly the only positive of this coach search.
so a very thorough and devout individual...kudos @Neyland Rising...kudos sir! Being new on this forum, I hope my posts will be worthy in light of such high standards and expectations. “Mehupel”!

We have now become Mizzou.

How utterly ridiculous to willingly choose mediocrity with all UT has to offer...
Mizzou probably made one of the best hires in the country last year while everyone was saying what a bad hire it was, just goes to show that fans and talking heads have no clue.

Hey @Atlanta VOL i thought our new AD was “the most impressive person you’ve ever been around” and “we are going to be really happy with whoever he hires” or whatever.

What gives? Looks to me like our AD just jacked off for a week and then brought his buddy over, who, UCF fans are absolutely thrilled to be getting rid of.
He said DW was an impressive person. Never said that about the coach but whatever

Reactions: bpvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back