Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should notify the media to make a big stink about it. They seem to have not been as worried about as the investigative journalism wing of VN.
That's kind of my point/question. The media seemingly gave him a pass about it, which is fine, but the media hasn't afforded passes to people who are in a similar position (i.e., people who are connected in some way with a sex crime but never charged or found guilty or anything). They are inconsistent about who they give passes to.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Is there a chance... and I know this sounds crazy but is it possible the AD is actually doing a thorough job of vetting all candidates and interviewing like he said to make sure we are getting the best possible guy?

based on my extensive coaching search experience on this forum, i am confident i do not know what that looks like. so i wouldnt know.

From TOS
"Buddy of mine who is an alum from Tennessee as well told me that he and a group of folks saw Tony Elliot in Uptown Charlotte. No idea if Danny White is around or where his travels have taken him, but I can tell you there is no obvious reason for Tony to be in Charlotte unless its a personal matter. The gent who told me this would know and wouldn't be prone to mistaken identity."
Get this TE talk out of here. Can't handle that.

I haven’t been able to stalk him to confirm but supposedly just started following a few players and assistants. Could be BS. Could also be looking to steal some players.
I’m not at a PC but anyone who is can look at his most recent follows. They could clear this up real fast. It doesn’t work like that on the app.

Did you expect anything different? Dusty is giddy because he thinks we missed on all of our top targets. That’s what he wants so he can come on here and gloat and said “see I told you so blah,blah,blah.”

I wonder if DW has even conducted an interview yet.
Lol that's what I want? You're insane. I want us to hire kiffin. Or day. Or urban. Or stoops, or campbell. Hell I'd take joe Brady. Not sure I've posted anything at all that sounds like "I really hope tennessee makes another bad hire so I can say I told you so". I certainly have said I "think" they make a bad hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back