Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited a post of mine from Friday PM to include this message for @Neyland Rising

@Neyland Rising , if you find this message, know that we are pulling for you! We have been watching your progress from afar as you steadily make your way to the end of this thread. Godspeed good man! Post something for us! It is possible you are trapped in a time bubble. Have no fear, plow to the end of the thread. It is Monday at 3:48pm EST as I send this message.

I did the same with this:
Edit for @Neyland Rising ... It's Monday at 3:53 as I type this ... I can't believe you are actually reading all the posts in this thread, believing you will catch up. If you stay awake 24/7/365 you might catch up to us long .... long, after we hire a coach and we all express our obligatory celibratory BOOMS!!! Good luck. We're cheering for you from the future.

What is neyland rising?

Possibly an intrepid VOL fan caught in a time warp / bubble. He is reading this entire thread, not skipping 2 pages at a time looking for @Atlanta VOL posts like most of us. Right now he exists somewhere near Friday afternoon, still reading every post and liking threads along the way. Perhaps he is leaving us breadcrumbs to follow.

Everyone wants him to safely reach the current end of this thread.

Man this place is so crazy! If this thing goes to Thurs or Friday, we'll be so tired of it we'll be begging for Sonny Dykes.

So true. There was a point in the last coaching search that I was legitimately regretting that we had missed our chance to pull the trigger on Chad Morris. Sooooo, I guess it’s a good thing I’m not in charge.

Reactions: volsnvikes
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back