Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubbs -

First off on the UT plane, I'm told it's flying today for some business on the University side and has nothing to do with the coaching search. That plane is currently in Atlanta. As for the plane landing in State College, that flight was scheduled since last week for the company that owns the plane. The flight is landing in State College for meeting with executives between the corporate office and executives of the plant that corporation owns. The plant is located in Lewistown some 20 mins. away.

No Franklin, nothing happening in ATL. LMAO
Hubbs chasing those planes again

Isn't it funny how when the phrase "trot out" is used, it's always in connection with a name that would be thought to be a disappointing hire? Why is that?
Because a trot is a casual gait from a horse while a gallop means full throttle speed...pure badass American speed. We need a gallop hire, not a trot.

Was it here at UT or was it when he worked somewhere else? I listen to Fanrun occasionally and I feel like Russel and Bear would give him $h!t about it. If I remember correctly he covered UF before and broke the credit card scandal a few years ago.
It was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back