Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the following have been on the media's list, some on our list, in recent weeks.

Kiffin, Freeze, Chadwell, Napier, Campbell, Bill O'Brien, Gus, Herman, Fickell, Fleck, Marrone, Steele, and Lance Leipold (might be missing one or two)

Sounds like there could be a good chance this person is not on our list. Who has not been on our list? Who are we missing?

Reactions: Sleegro and ugg
If we were to go non HC instead of Eliot I would dial up Phil Longo. Dude has torn up SEC and ACC with his offense and he did it yr 1 both times. We need HC experience though. I just think Longo Deserves more talk when it comes to openings

I’ll say this (and it’s with all due respect to the other sports) I loved that White didn’t fall all over himself talking about the history of the Lady Vols and success in other sports, but he stayed focused on football.

It’s like someone over there finally understands that if football is successful then it opens up whole new possibilities for other sports!

Who has been on the media's list, some on our list, in recent weeks?

Kiffin, Freeze, Chadwell, Napier, Campbell, Bill O'Brien, Gus, Herman, Fickell, Fleck, Marrone, Steele, and Lance Leipold (might be missing one or two)

Sounds like there could be a good chance this person is not on our list. Who has not been on our list? Who are we missing?
Chris Peterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back