Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us the details. What was her reaction!
Was pretty much star struck. We both went to Marshall, and use to 30k. Other than that, she had been to a WVU game or two with 60k. She had no idea what an SEC gameday was like, and how loud a stadium could be. Was a good first impression!

Till @Atlanta VOL says Kiffin is not the hire...
This is going to be a crazy 72 hours.
Hopefully he’ll drop in at some point and break some news, because 3/4 Vol Twitter & Volnation are all in on Kiffin.
It’s reaching Gruden levels.

Atlanta VOL said:
Kiffin is a prick, liar, cheater and genuine bad person....trust me. Only about 10% of stuff about him while in ktown and other places has ever been reported.

Was pretty much star struck. We both went to Marshall, and use to 30k. Other than that, she had been to a WVU game or two with 60k. She had no idea what an SEC gameday was like, and how loud a stadium could be. Was a good first impression!

dude that makes me super happy!....it’s always good to convert a fan! Especially if they have never been to a game ever.

One thing I like about the Danny White hire in regards to Kiffin....

He won't be going into this with his heart on his sleeve. His emotions or former hurt feelings won't cloud his judgement. He will consider Lane in my opinion. He will call around and dig up everything he can find. He will make an objective decision whether or not Kiffin is a good fit to lead this program. Either he is or he isn't. I'm comfortable with him making that decision. I think we're all a little too close to this. Too much emotion surrounding the decision on both sides.

That being said. I hope he gets the job.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Paul

Chryst

I can assure you Paul Chryst isn't coming here. Guy was born in Madison, raised in Wisconsin, played QB at Wisconsin, spent six seasons as an assistant there and has been the head coach since 2015 at a program that probably has one of the better situations/culture in college football right now. He also makes close to $4.3M and has a buyout of $6M right now, I believe. If you were to rank every single college football head coach, I would almost bet he'd be in the bottom five coaches of most likely to leave their situation for us.

That'd be like Phillip Fulmer leaving us in 1996 to go coach for the Minnesota Gophers.

Reactions: pierce60
I just want to be 90’s good again in the age of social media and message boards. I feel like I was robbed of a full decade to be annoying and petty to the Bammers and other conference peons.

To be fair Tennessee being good again might break Twitter. This past year the amount of unrealistic trash talk from our fans before the UK game I saw on my timeline was ridiculous. Then they crushed us and all of our trash stopped talking.

Reactions: RiotVol
I can assure you Paul Chryst isn't coming here. Guy was born in Madison, raised in Wisconsin, played QB at Wisconsin, spent six seasons as an assistant there and has been the head coach since 2015 at a program that probably has one of the better situations/culture in college football right now. He also makes close to $4.3M and has a buyout of $6M right now, I believe. If you were to rank every single college football head coach, I would almost bet he'd be in the bottom five coaches of most likely to leave their situation for us.

And I can assure you that I'm just throwing names out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back