Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some different Nugs from Volzown

No truth to Hyams report Tee was getting extended.

Plane to Colorado (same plane that went to Orlando) is a rich person taking a weekend getaway

Threw cold water on Lane hire. Said it would take a lot to overcome some past hurts

If it’s not Lane, so be it. Like I said, as long as it’s a home run we’ll be good. If we’re scorning Lane because of “past hurts” and hire Tony Elliot or Neal Brown or Scott Frost, I’m done.

Most of the following have been on the media's list, some on our list, in recent weeks.

Kiffin, Freeze, Chadwell, Napier, Campbell, Bill O'Brien, Gus, Herman, Fickell, Fleck, Marrone, Steele, and Lance Leipold (might be missing one or two)

Sounds like there could be a good chance this person is not on our list. Who has not been on our list? Who are we missing?
Haven't seen Fleck on many if any media lists.

Reactions: MrVolton
and talking to a couple people, I do not think Kiffin will be a target. I believe this hire will come out of left field and I can say with confidence there will not be anything leaked from Tennessee’s side on this search. I do expect a new coach to be named sometime between Monday through Wednesday. News could leak from wherever the coach is hired from but anything coming out on Tennessee’s side as far as names and travel plans will not get out. That’s the plan anyways.

This will be Danny White’s hire and he’s only working with those he brought with him and will report to Plowman and Boyd only. Enjoy the weekend.
Bob_Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back