Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s not Lane, so be it. Like I said, as long as it’s a home run we’ll be good. If we’re scorning Lane because of “past hurts” and hire Tony Elliot or Neal Brown or Scott Frost, I’m done.
Same. I don't mind not hiring Lane if it's because we got someone above him but if we miss on the big hires and pass on Lane for some coordinator, frost or brown... I'm done.

So I just asked the little 17 year old kid at the desk in the gym to sign my reimbursement form from work and his response was I’m just going to print my name Bc I don’t know cursive 🤦‍♂️ What are we doing ?
If you think that's crazy you should see how they are teaching math these days.

So I just asked the little 17 year old kid at the desk in the gym to sign my reimbursement form from work and his response was I’m just going to print my name Bc I don’t know cursive 🤦‍♂️ What are we doing ?
Where I work we see this all the time. Kids 16-20 never learned cursive in school.

Just two reminders

1) AV said he was very happy about the hire

And

2) AV said this as well

Atlanta VOL said:
Kiffin is a prick, liar, cheater and genuine bad person....trust me. Only about 10% of stuff about him while in ktown and other places has ever been reported.
This is the reason I have had doubts it would be Kiffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back