Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter in Tuscaloosa saying Pruitt will be out by Monday and will be Bama's DC. Got it from another source so don't know any details. Brett Baird is the reporter.
That can’t possibly be true. Saban knows how to hire coaches and a few on VN are sure Pruitt isn’t a good DC.

Hey @Freak i had a friend who was at the Capitol protest/riot/whatever last week and he said everyone he spoke with were all there to get back 50 posts per page options and DMs. Just thought I'd let you know. 🤷‍♂️

They did show support in that @SergeantVol would never be a mod because of his pickpocketing gypsy band of orphan children.
I’m gonna drop the discrimination card. What I’m doing for those children is providing valuable life skills. Why do you hate kids so much?

Unless they come out with more they drug the program through the mud for paint ball?

Pruitts lawyers are gonna slay the university

Welp that was depressing. Josh Pate just said he believes this next hire will determine whether not TN is relevant for the next generation. He said a lot of people have already relegated us to a tier2 or tier3 program. He believes this next hire determines whether or not we keep our seat at the big boy table. He also feels there is a strong chance that Steele is interim Head Coach next season to give TN an unprecedented amount of time to thoroughly vet a head coach.
Lol...you can’t make this crap up. They have had over 2 months to vet a coach! They had to know that there was a pretty good chance Pruitt needed to be shown the door. Please tell me we haven’t sat on our hands the entire time doing nothing.

Welp that was depressing. Josh Pate just said he believes this next hire will determine whether not TN is relevant for the next generation. He said a lot of people have already relegated us to a tier2 or tier3 program. He believes this next hire determines whether or not we keep our seat at the big boy table. He also feels there is a strong chance that Steele is interim Head Coach next season to give TN an unprecedented amount of time to thoroughly vet a head coach.

Yep I just listened to it. Other teams are playing chess while we are playing hopscotch.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back