Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoerner Fumbles may actually may be right..it would not shock me for Boyd and Plowman to be that stupid and shortsighted.

I guess they wanna have a bunch of choirboys for coaches and players...get ready to suck forever if that is really true.
Man shut up. Let’s see how this thing plays out. Have a little confidence in the process.

Stoerner Fumbles may actually may be right..it would not shock me for Boyd and Plowman to be that stupid and shortsighted.

I guess they wanna have a bunch of choirboys for coaches and players...get ready to suck forever if that is really true.
Let’s be honest here. One would have to be really stupid to not realize how they are dotting the i and crossing the t on this investigation. I’d assume IF Chadwell was a legit candidate for a possible HC gig here they’d do a Thorough investigation into that compliance issue. I don’t need some rando from the FF trying to explain where her morality meter pegs out at.

Paintball, paintball, seriously? Saban has been giving away cars, Kirby has been paying for day care. But we are over here self investigating because of paintball. Pruitt, needs to go, but that's just dumb.
I think i read somewhere that dealerships can finance vehicles and that the date they are supposed to start the payments can be anytime they choose. So a player can get a car and have the payments set up to be started in 5 years. I'm not positive on it but i believe thats what i read and how players "legally" get vehicles. I could be very wrong on this.

Yes, Charleston Southern was put on probation, scholarship limits, and had wins vacated.

No, these weren’t Chadwells fault.

The issues came when scholarship athletes (not just football) used some of their books stipends money from the NCAA on other items in the official bookstore. They didn’t even go spend any extra money wildly. They literally spent it at the bookstore.

Check out these from some of their football players Twitters:

This tweet below was deleted but not before it was transcribed and posted in one of the articles.

Sapakoff: Charleston Southern needs UNC lawyers to fight NCAA mockery

Charleston Southern Reportedly Suspends 32 Players: Latest Details and Reaction

The NCAA is the dumbest organization not called the University of Tennessee in sports...what a load of crap.

I think at this point most from the outside would agree that we are trying to dig up any and everything to make Pruitt look bad so we don't have to pay him (as much?). We should've canned him after Texas AM because of his horrible coaching. But now we are going to come out of this looking stupid. Again. And what coach worth a damn wants to come here and deal with this crap?

Phil and company botched it.

I think i read somewhere that dealerships can finance vehicles and that the date they are supposed to start the payments can be anytime they choose. So a player can get a car and have the payments set up to be started in 5 years. I'm not positive on it but i believe thats what i read and how players "legally" get vehicles. I could be very wrong on this.
Here's the thing. Ive heard that story before, but if the offer isn't expanded to other students then it is considered a special benefit. Do you think just any college kid at UA can walk into Saban's dealership and wait 5 years to pay off a car?

Okay all of this feels like just more of the same “tomorrow” talk is always.

Eagerly awaiting a mit beaver, Bob Vols or babyvol post to seal it.

Putting my cup back on. Recommend you all doing the same.

Reporter in Tuscaloosa saying Pruitt will be out by Monday and will be Bama's DC. Got it from another source so don't know any details. Brett Baird is the reporter.
Why do our reporters know nothing? Are they that determined to give them nothing because they usually put a bad spin on it?

Are you disputing the facts?
Are you saying it was valid and Chadwells fault? I believe it was
a load of complete NCAA horse💩 and there is absolutely nothing to any of it that should tarnish his standing and cause him to be off the table for the Tennessee job. I don't feel that way about Freeze's problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back