Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get worse boys...I am sorry
200.gif

Well, it's already started at Michigan. Harbaugh is about to sign a four year extension and his base salary is being cut from $8M to $4M per year and the buyout is really low. It's incentive based that could get him to $8M per year but he would really have to perform for that to happen. They may have the blueprint for coaches going forward.
That’s the blueprint for coaches that are struggling

This is spot on
Is there a light at the end if the tunnel that you can see? Or are we gonna be hanging in limbo until the roster is depleted then have to start over? I understand you have no control over what they do but you do seem to be informed. Just appreciate your input, hoping this ends sooner rather than later. Also, in your opinion, is this more of a Fulmer issue than Pruitt or is it a combination of both?

Well, it's already started at Michigan. Harbaugh is about to sign a four year extension and his base salary is being cut from $8M to $4M per year and the buyout is really low. It's incentive based that could get him to $8M per year but he would really have to perform for that to happen. They may have the blueprint for coaches going forward.
I think it's the best way to go for programs to find good coaches. If they hit their marks, you pay them WELL. The success will rake in money. The problem is, the jeannie is out of the bottle and it will be tough to put it back.. Agents will make absolutely sure of that...

Just caught up. UT is a complete **** organization. They are just making it worse at each step. A large **** you to the entire organization. Boyd, Plowman, Fulmer, and Pruitt are all the biggest bunch of incompetent ****s I think I’ve ever seen.

This is a textbook example of how not to do things. We are forever part of the bottom dwellers of the SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back