Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK has a much better culture in place. Stoops is a hell of a coach we aren't beating them. Mizzou is interesting but they are solid and found their QB last year.
Kiffin will hang 70 for fun.

Mizzu certainly didn’t keep that momentum going when they “found their QB”.
Kentucky’s is Kentucky

I’d bet a lot of $ we at least one vs Kentucky, ole miss and Mizzu if we don’t lose our roster

I haven't visited each page but if the worst case scenario is Steele interim for a year (typing that out made it sound even crazier than I originally thought), is interim Steele for a year worse than Pruitt returning? What would we rather have? Obviously neither are ideal and we'd rather lure a top flight, proven winner.

If I had the choice (only between those two), I think I'd rather give Steele a shot over Pruitt returning. From the outside, it appears the relationship between Pruitt and the University could be hard to repair and it could be a complete/total train wreck next year. Either approach may not bode well for the 22 recruiting class, unfortunately.

I hope they've been vetting possible coaches for the last 2-3 months, they've had plenty of time to gauge interest. Go Vols!

Reactions: MrVolton
7-5 or 8-4?

I’m making a sweeping declaration that if a first year guy pulled that off it’d be one of the top 3 greatest coaching at UT in the last 3 decades. This roster has some guys, but have not been developed.

That job would be the equivalent of Kiffin taking that 09 roster and going 7-5.

Yes, they are. Tennessee has better talent than both of those limp dick programs. Come on.

Kentucky just kicked Tennessee ass in Neyland
Missouri was turning the corner to end the season

What’d the vols do? 3-7.

So who’s on the upswing and who’s on life support?

Ladies and gentlemen Tennessee Stud is D4H new account

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back