The Official #12 Tennessee vs. Cincinnati Game Thread, 12:30 PM ET, SEC Network Alt

Shot an abysmal 32 percent from the field and 16 percent from deep and still pull out a win. Our offense is going to improve so that’s a good sign.

Way way too early to declare this but at least initially I have seen little improvement from James from last year. I really expected him to hit the next level and maybe he still will.
He had a good ~2 minute stretch where he was aggressive and showed flashes, but after the timeout, he looked slow going for the loose ball. Needs to keep attacking.

I can't believe they did that. Not sure if it's UT or the local radio's doing. I live in Kingsport

I live in Memphis and didn’t even get the basketball game on radio. We have an AM and FM channel too. Never seen that happen.

How about dem basketVOLS!...Great win!...Made me nervous tho lol...Young team is getting better...I love the fact they know how to finish a game...Good coaching!...Wish our football team knew how to do that.

Reactions: albedo33
Is cincy good? It is so hard to tell because of our poor offense play

They beat us by 12 last year, won 20 games before the season was shut down and are the defending AAC champions. Keith Williams is a first team All-Conference player. They are a solid team.

2 games were a good opponent has not reached 60 and we are still learning to play together on D bodes well this year. Offense will come around. In CHRIST Alone
I was just about to post that this may be one of, if not the lowest scoring output cincy has all season. This Is win #2 against 2 very solid squads!

Reactions: The Dog
2-0 is 2-0. A lot to work on but at least now we have a few tune up games to get some chemistry and to start making shots.

Now that all the Tennessee athletic events are done for the day, time to go be productive.
You know damn well you're going to watch the football game, I think we all should be excited, if those kids are willing to try then so am I.

Way way too early to declare this but at least initially I have seen little improvement from James from last year. I really expected him to hit the next level and maybe he still will.
It’s still early in year . They haven’t had chance to get chemistry & to know guys tendencies. Due to practice shutdowns etc...Why we had some unforced TO’s by JJJ he’s not used to playing with Keon & Springer. It will come this is going to be a great deep team.
. hide & watch

Fulkerson, Pons, and Springer looked significantly better today. JJJ and Bailey played a bit worse. Everyone else played about the same.

Keon made some bone headed plays.

He’s learning to play the game at the college level.

He’ll continue to get better.

Reactions: Lankykong

VN Store

Back