Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe this program is in a place where we are dodging Vanderbilt... we should beat them with our water boys. Y’all can blame covid but Arkansas played this last weekend with A LOT of players out as has every other team. This is orchestrated by our admin.

MSU took UGA to the wire with like 49 players.

I’m ready for a proven head coach and someone who will be here a long time. I’m ready for a coach to win consistently and be here for fifteen plus years. Let’s bring Freeze to his dream job and stop all this madness. It’s time we all unite. Winters coming and with that comes the Freeze.

I’m ready for a proven head coach and someone who will be here a long time. I’m ready for a coach to win consistently and be here for fifteen plus years. Let’s bring Freeze to his dream job and stop all this madness. It’s time we all unite. Winters coming and with that comes the Freeze.
The decision is obvious...both when to fire and who to hire. Come on “F U dough” boosters, let’s make it happen!!

I don’t think this helps Pruitt (unless all these games end up cancelled). Instead of staunching the bleeding with a winnable Vandy game, he’s now facing the prospect of a sixth straight double digit loss and potential nationally-televised slaughter at the hands of a rival.

If this vandy game does get played.....I really do think JP needs to win it now where if you asked me two weeks ago I didn’t think it would matter. Chatter has been picking up among some disgruntled folks that matter....
Well if your job comes down to beating Vandy then you're probably not the right guy in the first place. He needs to go

If this vandy game does get played.....I really do think JP needs to win it now where if you asked me two weeks ago I didn’t think it would matter. Chatter has been picking up among some disgruntled folks that matter....
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back