Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I’ve noticed with HB in his limited PT is that he’s actually making line calls. Whether he’s pointing out the Mike or even hv noticed a potential blitz. I’ve rarely noticed JG doing this.

FYI. I saw Ty Simpson his freshman year in high school calling out the Mike LB and protection to his lineman. I guess that’s what you get from a kid who’s dad is a college football coach.

How is Pruitt being protected?
I’m not saying he is. I’m talking about the people who *think* Fulmer is protecting Pruitt from boosters who might want to make a move.

Like I said, I don’t think Fulmer is ready to fire Pruitt today. But I don’t think the majority of the boosters are either. It’s less 50%, but that group is growing.

And my bet is, if we get beat by Florida and A&M the way it looks like we will, that vast majority of decision makers will be on board to pull the trigger.

I actually believe this hurts Pruitt more
He’s gonna lose the next 2 if they are played almost certainly
agreed

The thing the op isn’t telling us is how many of our Top players are out:
If it’s only a few then we need to play the game and get a W. Not playing is certainly worse now if we have a bunch Of players out then Fulmer is doing his job by using the system to help his program

I’m not saying he is. I’m talking about the people who *think* Fulmer is protecting Pruitt from boosters who might want to make a move.

Like I said, I don’t think Fulmer is ready to fire Pruitt today. But I don’t think the majority of the boosters are either. It’s less 50%, but that group is growing.

And my bet is, if we get beat by Florida and A&M the way it looks like we will, that vast majority of decision makers will be on board to pull the trigger.
Awesome! Because we will get absolutely destroyed by both those teams and I doubt we can beat Vanderbilt, either.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

He’s done. Freeze is there. It’s a no brainer. Pruitt coming back next year does nothing. Recruits are abo it to drop like flies. @matts42012 said as much.

cmon man, you honestly believe they'll pull this after last snafu?

If this vandy game does get played.....I really do think JP needs to win it now where if you asked me two weeks ago I didn’t think it would matter. Chatter has been picking up among some disgruntled folks that matter....
I’m sure @Atlanta VOL can speak more to this because I’ve heard the same - but it’s not just the losses. Pruitt’s prickly attitude behind the scenes is not allowing for much grace by the folks that matter.

Fulmer was behind the 8 ball when he had the coaching search dumped in his lap and did what he could with the situation given it was time sensitive. You’re right they aren’t tied together.
Exactly. I don’t understand why some people want to act like Fulmer has to be loyal to Pruitt. No one is going to hold that hire against Fulmer given the sh*tshow he was thrown into. If anything Fulmer can look like the savior now by hiring the right guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back