Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are even more paranoid that I imagined if you think this is a move by Fulmer to save Pruitt’s job.

He just happened to orchestrate Arkansas getting COVID and setting this all in motion and getting the SEC office to cooperate. Then coordinating with the health department to quarantine some of the team’s best players at the same time.

All to save Jeremy Pruitt’s job??? GTFO
Your not thinking about it correctly...or clearly.

If this vandy game does get played.....I really do think JP needs to win it now where if you asked me two weeks ago I didn’t think it would matter. Chatter has been picking up among some disgruntled folks that matter....
If Vandy is a measuring stick to be fired, we have truly fallen. Fire him anyways. We need to get the go fund me started and get that F U Money in da bank now! I’m willing to contribute $500.

If this vandy game does get played.....I really do think JP needs to win it now where if you asked me two weeks ago I didn’t think it would matter. Chatter has been picking up among some disgruntled folks that matter....
Oh my god. You seriously just gave me hope for the first time this season. Let's just hope he starts jg and loses... Whenever the game is played.

AV, you know as well as I do, that if comes down to beating Vandy or not to keep your job, then you are definitely not the right coach for this job. Just pull the plug already while we have talent on this roster, and the position is appealing. Wait a year with losing key recruits in this class means the job won’t be appealing for the type of hire we need to make, which means we trot out Coach McGoogle. This firing and hiring needs to happen soon. You know it, and everyone else on the Hill knows it. The time has come...make the move before we get set back another 5 years!

I can’t believe this program is in a place where we are dodging Vanderbilt... we should beat them with our water boys. Y’all can blame covid but Arkansas played this last weekend with A LOT of players out as has every other team. This is orchestrated by our admin.
MSU had 45 players and nearly beat Ga

Damn looks like is more than Basillo. Get it out of the way early I guess.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back