Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

You expect them to say they are disappointed the SEC is doing everything they can to get all their games plays during this difficult time just to keep Tenn schedule as smooth as possible?

That’s ridiculous if you expect that
Read AVs post. Fulmer is trying to save Pruitt and his asses.

Phillip Fulmer and Jeremy Pruitt need to skip town. Either @Atlanta VOL post meant they’re trying to buy time for another JG start or he’s trying to save Pruitts job. He knows if Pruitt loses to Vandy he’s done. Hell he knows he’s done now. Fulmers “guy” (Pruitt) says “JG gives us the best chance to win” so Phil is ok with it getting moved to try and save Pruitts job by letting JG have time to get back and start.

If you want to trust the same poster that told us before game 1 that JG was on a short lease you go ahead.

For me I ain’t buying his last
Post anymore that I bought that JG was on a short lease
I explained the short leash comment...
And I was not referring to anything regarding JG in my post.

You all are even more paranoid that I imagined if you think this is a move by Fulmer to save Pruitt’s job.

He just happened to orchestrate Arkansas getting COVID and setting this all in motion and getting the SEC office to cooperate. Then coordinating with the health department to quarantine some of the team’s best players at the same time.

All to save Jeremy Pruitt’s job??? GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back