Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hughmors won’t reach Grumors status because they’re real and he actually wants to come here.

Hey now----we don't have proof that Gruden didn't want to be here :):) Let's review:

1. His wife is from Tennessee
2. His son was enrolled at UT
3 He owns land in Tennessee
4. He had a good friend in Chattanooga dropping information

Those were pretty compelling arguments :eek::eek::eek::eek:

This isn’t a move to “get all teams 10 games.” we’ve had more games cancelled this month. Phil and Pruitt are probably just trying to pull one over on us.

Reactions: Smokeytom
They’re both ready for the season to be over and try and save some face. Players don’t even want to play.

And again you guys are making too much out of a tweet and only wanting to see the negative

Perhaps those tweets are mad that they aren’t going to get to play a team they saw as a win. That’s what I read between the lines of a frustrated tweet

And again you guys are making too much out of a tweet and only wanting to see the negative

Perhaps those tweets are mad that they aren’t going to get to play a team they saw as a win. That’s what I read between the lines of a frustrated tweet
If Fulmer an Pruitt are competitors they’ll come out and say they’re highly disappointed in the league for this move since we’ve already lost a game this month.

Has any other SEC team had their game rescheduled so other teams could make up their game? This seems crazy.
We’ve probably had the most games moved now. It’s ridiculous. I bet the league presented it and Pruitt and Fulmer said yes please with no pushback. They’re done. Both probably hoping the season is cancelled so they can hide under the excuse of covid even more.

If Fulmer an Pruitt are competitors they’ll come out and say they’re highly disappointed in the league for this move since we’ve already lost a game this month.

What?

You expect them to say they are disappointed the SEC is doing everything they can to get all their games plays during this difficult time just to keep Tenn schedule as smooth as possible?

That’s ridiculous if you expect that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back