Pruitt press conference

I thought it was telling he didn't really go to bat for his assistants that didn't take a pay cut.

Said that the situation wasn't final and that he didn't want to speak on why they declined the pay cuts.

I think it’s telling that you missed the part about Jeremy and his wife offering to donate their own money to the assistants.........

I think it’s telling that you missed the part about Jeremy and his wife offering to donate their own money to the assistants.........
I caught that too. They're waiting for the NCAA to clear it because apparently there are some hoops to jump through in order to do that.

Reactions: Evergrenevol
I thought it was telling he didn't really go to bat for his assistants that didn't take a pay cut.

Said that the situation wasn't final and that he didn't want to speak on why they declined the pay cuts.
Because his assistants are just waiting day to day to see if CJP throws them under the bus like he did the DL coach in an effort to get attention off his own failures

I caught that too. They're waiting for the NCAA to clear it because apparently there are some hoops to jump through in order to do that.
2-3 years ago Barnes gave some of his money to his asst coaches because he thought they were underpaid....The NCAA came down and said that was a no no.

My understanding is that he's offering money to people working in the AD who were forced to take a pay cut... Not his coaching staff.

When there’s a good chance that your record can be worse than Butch Jones record you should be shaken to the core

It’s now, how bad can vowel football get?
This Tennessee team is about as lost as any butch Jones coached team

Because his assistants are just waiting day to day to see if CJP throws them under the bus like he did the DL coach in an effort to get attention off his own failures
My God, do you actually believe that?

He said there were freshman coming out of high school that could throw the ball around. I wish he felt like we had some of those.

I think it's also worth noting that Pruitt seemed very shaken today, it almost sounded like he was going to start crying
He was trembling and quivering! I picked that up very quickly! His choice of words was also interesting about things being “fluid” and guys (coaches) knowing (paraphrase) changes are coming or things will be different at end of year.

He’s done! Blow his ass out NOW, and Fulmer too!
Did cornbread even realize he indicted himself talking about other schools young quarterbacks reading defenses? What an idiot!

VN Store

Back