Pruitt press conference

If it can happen to Muschamp it can happen to him

I still doubt that it happens before next season. But, I agree with the poster above that “the handwriting is on the wall....” We saw it with Dooley, then Butch and now Pruitt. It’s when the HC himself knows that he is failing, but he has no clue how to fix it....

There is a path to him getting fired this year but it isn’t likely to happen.

I honestly believe if he loses out and the right booster ponies up even Fulmer won’t be able to stop it and survive.

I think he will lose out...it’s that second “if” that is the biggie.

I might be crazy, but I still think it's fan fantasy.

I agree 100%, Fulmer knowing how it happened to him....I would not be surprised to hear he gets year 5-6 regardless. Having a loyalist former coach as AD who feels he was run outta town too fast will once again come back to bite us squarely in the tail

Reactions: Flovol
I still doubt that it happens before next season. But, I agree with the poster above that “the handwriting is on the wall....” We saw it with Dooley, then Butch and now Pruitt. It’s when the HC himself knows that he is failing, but he has no clue how to fix it....
IDK he might just resign after the season and go back to Ala**** if Saban will give him the DC postion back -- he doesnt seem like a money grubbing type like Butch Jones is

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I agree 100%, Fulmer knowing how it happened to him....I would not be surprised to hear he gets year 5-6 regardless. Having a loyalist former coach as AD who feels he was run outta town too fast will once again come back to bite us squarely in the tail
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Fulmer is shown the door when the dust settles. He's served his purpose and now its even clearer he can't manage an athletic department.

IDK he might just resign after the season and go back to Ala**** if Saban will give him the DC postion back -- he doesnt seem like a money grubbing type like Butch Jones is

They already have Strong on staff. When he’s on his game Strong is as good as anyone

When you want to see something badly enough?

With the extension and the money woes from COVID, I think Pruitt gets through this year as long as there are major staff changes. That’s coming for sure. Normally that’s too little too late but we’ll see. I would be stunned if the university does a buyout this year.

Reactions: Sea Ray
With the extension and the money woes from COVID, I think Pruitt gets through this year as long as there are major staff changes. That’s coming for sure. Normally that’s too little too late but we’ll see. I would be stunned if the university does a buyout this year.
So if Covid lead to money woes why would you let him rebuild his staff all with 3 year contracts and buyouts?
1. Youre delaying the inevitable
2. Youre adding to the debt
3. There is an actual homerun hire out there

It was, by far, the most raving comments he's made about any other QB(s) in these PCs this season. That's just my opinion, but I have watched all of them.

It's an amazing revelation that if you actually give the non-JG quarterbacks any snaps in practice, they actually have a chance to look impressive.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
Who doesn't have a good day against our secondary? I don't think that should be the measuring stick for success.
"Our QBs done a really good job with slant routes, aight. The defense will have to get better. And that's on us as coaches. Our players can only done good when the coaches done good."

Yall are sering what you want to see. It's ghost behind trees. He's not getting fired this year.

Aside from what we’ve seen on the field, there’s nothing to despise about Guarantano. He’s hard working, interactive and most of all... not DELUSIONAL. There was positivity after last season and he returned to build on it. That’s not the case anymore. He’s not returning.

Reactions: Bret178 and MaTaLa
I think it is worth noting that yes, he is making millions, but he also trying to give that money to those that had to take pay cuts in the department. Hate him or love him as a coach, but he seems like he supports the players and staff regardless.
Only supports the one who practice well though.. Gameday performance don't matter....

Reactions: hexnut

VN Store

Back