Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not surprise me if Freeze stayed at Liberty for a long time. I could be wrong, but after OleMiss mess, he might want stability in a less tense environment

I think Freeze is antsy at the opportunity to redeem himself. But I also think that he’ll hold out for an SEC job that he deems more prestigious like UT or Auburn.

Freeze isn’t going to South Carolina he knows he can do better and will likely wait until a more attractive job opens up. Doesn’t hurt that he’s being paid well at Liberty.
1. That is wishful thinking. Freeze will take what's open when he has the opportunity.
2. Even if its only for a year. If SC offers let's say 4.5 I bet he jumps at the pay raise even if its only for a year. Plus I highly doubt Liberty can actually afford the 3mil contract they just gave to Freeze. It was a play to get more buyout money. They'll push him out the door ASAP before they go broke paying a salary they can't afford.

Gentlemen-- and ladies-- it's been a privilege commiserating with you this week. I'm heading back to CA tomorrow. Auburn's down some key players, so maybe the Vols will scrounge out a win. Go Vols!

Don't be a stranger. It gets frustrating here at times, but on balance, there's more good than bad.

You weren't at The Tennessean the other night for me to buy you a drink, but the offer stands next time you are in town.

Hmm...when I swiped "Tennessean", my phone corrected to "Freezes". Omen? Clearly.

Hahahaha ok. Most of us couldn’t even find the paper clips.

Lack luster play including penalties and turnovers + no QB + bad HC game decisions + poor performances by assistant coaches + assistant coach turnover = more losses than wins = far less funds from fans and boosters = program in trouble and decline.

How's that?

Not convinced that Muschamp is even a good DC anymore. And could Pruitt really let him run the show on defense? Talk about a clash of egos and personalities.
Yeah, I dont think he has been that good since he was fired by UF. He wasn't good in his return to Auburn and he's just ok with South Carolina. He seems to need superior talent.

People around here literally fabricating reasons to hate Pruitt.

Blown out by Kentucky. Completely outplayed by Georgia State. No quarterback development in 3 years. Defense regression. Lose to a first year coach in Arkansas.
No leadership. Not getting along with an abnormal amount of coaches and firing them....

Lack luster play including penalties and turnovers + no QB + bad HC game decisions + poor performances by assistant coaches + assistant coach turnover = more losses than wins = far less funds from fans and boosters = program in trouble and decline.

How's that?
Cool. Now how are you gonna hire someone to do better??

Good luck negotiating with Jimmy Sexton. Good luck raising the money to hire the big name everyone wants. Good luck navigating all the inner workings on the University and State politics.

If the UT job opens and we can’t pull a big name coach, Jamey Chadwell would be a helluva get. Dude grew up 30 minutes from Neyland. I’d be shocked if South Carolina don’t make a run at him.

John Brice mentioning the Coastal Carolina coach as a possible candidate at SC. Along with Napier, Freeze, Beamer, Sark.

CCU guy looks like a good coach. Beat Napier already this year. Also got pretty extensive ties to South Carolina as an assistant.

Blown out by Kentucky. Completely outplayed by Georgia State. No quarterback development in 3 years. Defense regression. Lose to a first year coach in Arkansas.
No leadership. Not getting along with an abnormal amount of coaches and firing them....
Also could add that either 11 or 12 of his SEC losses have been by 21 points or more.

It's beautiful but something about our landscape when the trees lose their leaves has always looked so incredibly lonely to me. I used to live on top of a ridge in the middle of nowhere. In the summer, spring and fall I could look out and see a small valley and another set of ridges and the sight was breathtaking. Many times we'd get to see mist wind its way across the land and it would just look magical, as though we lived in a movie where gods and magic roamed, and I never knew what rain and thunder REALLY sounded like until I lived there, but in the winter time there was no place on Earth that looked sadder and more alone.
I love that "beautiful melancholy" feeling that you can capture sometimes with these late fall or winter photos.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back