Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our defense I’m not sure you like our chances against anybody right now haha
I've never in all my life saw so much belly aching.........this whole board ain't nothing but bitchin n moanin anymore. I don't like our record nor do I like the product on the field but it's still just a game and there is nothing we can do about it as fans. If there was I highly doubt we'd been thru this mess the past decade. I mean I don't know why no one will listen to the fans, cause it's obvious after reading this board for so many years that we have all the answers and can fix the problems in like a week!!! 🙄

Freeze will go to Auburn in a heartbeat if it opens up. South Carolina probably not.

Which means that Pruitt will beat Auburn and then lose out, keeping his job and getting Gus fired and clearing the way for Freeze to the Plains.
Heard they have to pay Gus like $12 mil within first 60 days after he's canned.

Reactions: Aesius
Saw something today it was 13 million. Pruitt is 12.
Got it. Think it was as high as $20M at some point.

So, what it shows is that if South Carolina has the money to fire their coach, Tennessee certainly does.

So don’t let any of these “insiders” spin it as “Tennessee would love to fire Pruitt but just can’t make the money work.” Either they see the writing on the wall or they don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back