Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is Muschamp is reunited with Saban for the first time since they were together at LSU. Saban always makes room for fired HCs and holds Muschamp in high regard.

Pruitt gonna be the odd man out if that happens. Maybe he will go ahead and throw the rest of the season to get fired faster so that he can be Saban's DC instead.

Man I’m glad that NONE of us are in places of making decisions about the University of Tennessee Athletic Department.

We love to spend everybody else’s money and can’t wait for paint to dry.

Right, because the UT AD is the epitome of competence and forward thinking.

I'll take any random VN member being the AD since 2008 and I guarantee we have better results than what we've gotten.

Pruitt gonna be the odd man out if that happens. Maybe he will go ahead and throw the rest of the season to get fired faster so that he can be Saban's DC instead.

Pruitt would definitely be chosen over Muschamp if he’s on the table, but regardless, Saban is in for an upgrade once this season is over.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
And they made a move. When there was a legit candidate on the market. Sometimes course of direction needs to be changed. Especially when its pretty known he would bolt quickly if his dream job came calling.
Freeze isn’t going to South Carolina he knows he can do better and will likely wait until a more attractive job opens up. Doesn’t hurt that he’s being paid well at Liberty.

Freeze isn’t going to South Carolina he knows he can do better and will likely wait until a more attractive job opens up. Doesn’t hurt that he’s being paid well at Liberty.
It would not surprise me if Freeze stayed at Liberty for a long time. I could be wrong, but after OleMiss mess, he might want stability in a less tense environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back