Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
People around here literally fabricating reasons to hate Pruitt.

Was just a year ago people were all talking about post Alabama game how that was the day he became a Vol. Raved about him declaring this the decade of the Vols.

Fast forward a crap JG led COVID all SEC schedule year and suddenly hes trash and never wanted to be here and just killing time to go back and be Sabans DC and omg I’d gladly take flavor of the week coach over him RN!!!!

Okay ladies.... 🙄

People around here literally fabricating reasons to hate Pruitt.

Was just a year ago people were all talking about post Alabama game how that was the day he became a Vol. Raved about him declaring this the decade of the Vols.

Fast forward a crap JG led COVID all SEC schedule year and suddenly hes trash and never wanted to be here and just killing time to go back and be Sabans DC and omg I’d gladly take flavor of the week coach over him RN!!!!

Okay ladies.... 🙄

Ah, that explains it. We just imagined 4 losses in a row, including a blowout loss to Kentucky and a loss to Arkansas with a first year head coach.

No crap we liked him when he was winning. That's not an argument.

I’m just making an observation. When Fulmer took over his first years were really exciting offensive games to watch and we had a good defenses too. Exciting offenses bring in top recruits that want to play in those offenses. CJP’s 2018 ranked 13th in 2018, 10th in 2019 and currently ranked 12th in 2020 in the SEC in points scored per game. CJP has to find a way to score more points if he is going to survive. You need to be up around 30 points a game to win consistently in the SEC. We are currently scoring around 20.

Ah, that explains it. We just imagined 4 losses in a row, including a blowout loss to Kentucky and a loss to Arkansas with a first year head coach.

No crap we liked him when he was winning. That's not an argument.

Not talking about that. That alone is reason to be frustrated. Talking about how everyone is claiming he doesn’t want to be here not his dream job wants to be sabans dc again blah blah blah

And like I said - a year ago after a loss to Alabama and we were 2-5 everyone was saying it was the night he became a Vol.

Not talking about that. That alone is reason to be frustrated. Talking about how everyone is claiming he doesn’t want to be here not his dream job wants to be sabans dc again blah blah blah

And like I said - a year ago after a loss to Alabama and we were 2-5 everyone was saying it was the night he became a Vol.

I gotcha. That's an understandable view point.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Of course. They actually care about winning.

Maybe go root for them then. 🤷‍♂️

He’s been with them 5 years. Did they fire him after they went 7-6 in this third year? When they got blasted 28-0 in a bowl game that year? Did they fire him when he went 4-8 after year 4?

Guess they didn’t care about winning them.

Maybe go root for them then. 🤷‍♂️

He’s been with them 5 years. Did they fire him after they went 7-6 in this third year? When they got blasted 28-0 in a bowl game that year? Did they fire him when he went 4-8 after year 4?

Guess they didn’t care about winning them.
7-6 and bowls games are what should make SCAR happy. Last year there wasn't a coach in the market. But now there is and they have the balls to make the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back