The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

I think we’ll come out and be ready to play. No sleepwalking into this game, and especially motivated after such an embarrassing performance last week. Still clearly have some major issues, but I think we keep it competitive for at least the first half. Bama by 18

To watch the game or clean...🤔 Neither is pleasant, but one of them won't make me angry at least.
What happens if you do both at the same time?
woman-broom-beating-wall-teacher-fired.gif
2z4fn5.jpg

Slim chance of winning this one but it can be done.

Run the ball, play defense, similar to the Georgia game as far as the plan is. I think them actually being made to run plays into our hand on this one. Keep the pace slow, they can score points in droves if those receivers get loose.

Had the same type of conversation around this game last year, it’s 2020 anything can happen lol not saying it will but it can. GBO

I didn’t see who was staring at QB today. Was it announced and I missed it or just expected to be JG?

This is the first time I don't care that the Vols are playing today

Reactions: RanMac
I'm going to hang in there the first half. Then I'm going to fish red fish it's A+ fishing right now. GBO!!!

I think we’ll come out and be ready to play. No sleepwalking into this game, and especially motivated after such an embarrassing performance last week. Still clearly have some major issues, but I think we keep it competitive for at least the first half. Bama by 18

If we had any sort of competency at QB I feel as though we would hang with Bama until the end today.

VN Store

Back