Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely what 247 was mentioning. I think his experience and chemistry with JG wins out over Gibbs imo. But I'd love to see Gibbs, Velus, Wideman, Keyton etc get a good bit of rotation.
I don't know why people forget about him.
He led the team in receiving in 2017, he will be very important.

He is protecting himself with the 50/50 bs...they all have to cause they know the game and what can happen at the ”witching hour.“ We are better odds than that with three of the four at this stage.

tenor (3).gif

If we hold onto the class currently and then add 3 out of those 4 then we are looking at a huge upgrade to the roster. 2021 recruiting class is going to be on fire, too me thinks.

Well well well @butchna better get some A1 sauce for the crow you are having for dinner.
I’ll let you know what charity I want the $ you lost on the bet sent to later

read it and weep taking your L

8COMMENTS
In the video, Pruitt mentioned fourth-year junior tight end Andrew Craig and redshirt offensive lineman Jarious Abercrombie both were awarded scholarships in the summer.

Summer of 19 for clarity

And now proof that scholarship wasn’t for the duration of his eligibility here like you promised.

damn I love victory

Last edited:
Reactions: StanfordVol
He is protecting himself with the 50/50 bs...they all have to cause they know the game and what can happen at the ”witching hour.“ We are better odds than that with three of the four at this stage.

giphy.gif

1598390793406.png
Been asked to keep comments on qb situation regarding depth chart and coaches actual opinions private from here out. Have to respect that.

So, time for a little addition ...
HB is now back at practice + "No more insider leaks" == Somebody's moving up the chart and we need to keep it on the down low. I am very cool with that!
Actuarial valuation ... anyone, anyone, ..... anyone? ;)

Well well well @butchna better get some A1 sauce for the crow you are having for dinner.
I’ll let you know what charity I want the $ you lost on the bet sent to later

read it and weep taking your L

8COMMENTS
In the video, Pruitt mentioned fourth-year junior tight end Andrew Craig and redshirt offensive lineman Jarious Abercrombie both were awarded scholarships in the summer.

And now proof that scholarship wasn’t for the duration of his eligibility here like you promised.

damn I love victory

You know those weren’t in the FRESHMEN we discussed. It was Garland, Solomon and Montgomery. All with the team. Also it didn’t involve any upperclassmen who either transferred or decided to give up football altogether...same applies to the freshmen. Only way you win is if they yank their scholarships...which VQ has stated will happen...but we shall see. Early celebration looked ugly on you. Guess you’ll have to utilize patience...worked for you on that virginity thing. 😉

Been asked to keep comments on qb situation regarding depth chart and coaches actual opinions private from here out. Have to respect that.
Can you say which freshman are performing really well in your opinion? Or does that count as depth chart?

Other than Wideman balling out

You know those weren’t in the FRESHMEN we discussed. It was Garland, Solomon and Montgomery. All with the team. Also it didn’t involve any upperclassmen who either transferred or decided to give up football altogether...same applies to the freshmen. Only way you win is if they yank their scholarships...which VQ has stated will happen...but we shall see. Early celebration looked ugly on you. Guess you’ll have to utilize patience...worked for you on that virginity thing. 😉

Lol
and all this time you wanted to see an example and now you see it and it hits you right between the eyes and you can’t just say you were wrong

It’s clear the tweet confirms Abercrombie left listed as a walk On After getting a scholarship for one year

Lol
carry on

Reactions: Takegame33
Lol
and all this time you wanted to see an example and now you see it and it hits you right between the eyes and you can’t just say you were wrong

It’s clear the tweet confirms Abercrombie left listed as a walk On After getting a scholarship for one year

Lol
carry on
lol lol That wasn’t our bet and it lol didn’t include lol transfers or lol giving up football. I’m not you Beattie, if you win I’ll pay up...lol, but you haven’t.

lol

Also it stated that Abercrombie was awarded a year long scholarship THIS SUMMER...lol. That means he would have it til NEXT SUMMER. lol

Not even your contrived misconstrued narratives hold serve!
lol

Last edited:
Cooper is little more than milquetoast who is afraid to make decisions that might cost him a vote. My daughter went at it with him in an email string over a 2 week period over the virtual schools and he tried to push all the blame off on the commissioner of schools, who definitely deserves plenty of blame to be sure, but Cooper is worthless.

You have him described pretty well...

lol lol That wasn’t our bet and it lol didn’t include lol transfers or lol giving up football. I’m not you Beattie, if you win I’ll pay up...lol, but you haven’t.

lol

Well surely you can admit that you now finally have your example that you declared many many times wasn’t out there??

maybe you can at least grab a little bit of character owning up to being wrong as you said this wasn’t even possible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back