Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol That wasn’t our bet and it lol didn’t include lol transfers or lol giving up football. I’m not you Beattie, if you win I’ll pay up...lol, but you haven’t.

lol

Also it stated that Abercrombie was awarded a year long THIS SUMMER...lol. That means he would have til NEXT SUMMER. lol

lol

Oops no it’s doesn’t
he was awarded a scholarship last summer

Comical

Well surely you can admit that you now finally have your example that you declared many many times wasn’t out there??

maybe you can at least grab a little bit of character owning up to being wrong as you said this wasn’t even possible lol

lol lol That wasn’t our bet and it lol didn’t include lol transfers or lol giving up football. I’m not you Beattie, if you win I’ll pay up...lol, but you haven’t.

lol

Also it stated that Abercrombie was awarded a year long scholarship THIS SUMMER...lol. That means he would have it til NEXT SUMMER. lol

Not even your contrived misconstrued narratives hold serve!
lol

Dunno why you are arguing with him.

Abercrombie didn’t get his scholarship until his redshirt freshman year. Which means he didn’t have his scholarship during his original Freshman year which is outside the guidelines set by the power 5 conferences. Only players that receive a scholarship in their Freshman year are obligated to that scholarship.

Well surely you can admit that you now finally have your example that you declared many many times wasn’t out there??

maybe you can at least grab a little bit of character owning up to being wrong as you said this wasn’t even possible lol
Don’t talk to me about character, Beattie. Your whole purpose on here is to sow discontent and misconstrue. Never a moment wasted. So you misconstrued another point...why keep track. I stated that FOOTBALL walk-onS awarded scholarships have historically occurred during the upperclassmen stages of careers. So stands to reason one’s awarded during a freshmen season would hold up for a career. You’ve never been able to find an example otherwise...and you still haven’t. Abercrombie was awarded a year long scholarship this summer and decided to transfer...lol. I don’t want to live in a world where you respect me...lol. Because I’m an actual fan and you’re a confirmed troll.

no lol.

In fairness scholarships awarded to individuals in their freshman year can’t just be yanked. Abercrombie received his in the summer of his technically Sophomor

Dunno why you are arguing with him.

Abercrombie didn’t get his scholarship until his redshirt freshman year. Which means he didn’t have his scholarship during his original Freshman year which is outside the guidelines set by the power 5 conferences. Only players that receive a scholarship in their Freshman year are obligated to that scholarship.

Wrong again
ambercrombie was awarded his scholarship after just being here one semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back