Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my fault guys on the roster link
got my As messed up

I WAS wrong on that part

Now @butchna let’s add a 0 to our bet and make it 1000
That those 3 guys don’t finish their eligibility here???

we got a bigger bet?

You do realize the NCAA made you winning that bet impossible don’t you?

Ok my fault guys on the roster link
got me As messed up

I WAS wrong on that part

Now @butchna let’s add a 0 to our bet and make it 100
That those 3 guys don’t finish their eligibility here???

we got a bigger bet?

You do realize the NCAA made you winning that bet impossible don’t you?
We already had a $100 bet. Are you ok? Forgot who I was talking to. 😏

lol

Knowing who you post as on VQ, I never expected to collect a dime anyway.

Yea I was reading the wrong bio. I apologize for being wrong on that

But it’s irrelevant for the topic. Scholarships come and go as evidenced by Abercrombie
We’ve never argued that scholarships don’t come and go. We argued that the 3 freshman who got scholarships in their first year were going to retain those scholarships due to a Power 5 bylaw.

Reactions: VolByLaw
We’ve never argued that scholarships don’t come and go. We argued that the 3 freshman who got scholarships in their first year were going to retain those scholarships due to a Power 5 bylaw.

I argued they aren’t bound by rule to keep them for their eligibility.
the rule you are going to state simply gives a player an appeal
If they choose to use it and they wouldn’t if they agreed before hand that their $ was year by year

Yep I was wrong in that link

3 post saying I was wrong you should try it sometime
Whenever I am I do. Famously one you were involved in concerning blueshirts. After Freak set it straight I acknowledged my wrong. Recollect you didn’t handle that concession well, either. Kinda like any human conversation.

lol

I argued they aren’t bound by rule to keep them for their eligibility.
the rule you are going to state simply gives a player an appeal
If they choose to use it and they wouldn’t if they agreed before hand that their $ was year by year

Well were you in there when they signed their scholarships? Did Tennessee state they were year to year?

Whenever I am I do. Famously one you were involved in concerning blueshirts. After Freak set it straight I acknowledged my wrong. Recollect you didn’t handle that concession well, either. Kinda like any human conversation.

lol

You are clearly wrong here but if you want to raise the ante let’s go to 1000??

this year not counting per the NCAA is going to make those 85 tough though I am Afraid. In fact that rule makes you having a better chance at winning power ball that those 3 staying on the 85 for their entire eligibility.
but hey some charity needs a 1000 instead of 100 so let’s do it

View attachment 302251

So, time for a little addition ...
HB is now back at practice + "No more insider leaks" == Somebody's moving up the chart and we need to keep it on the down low. I am very cool with that!
Actuarial valuation ... anyone, anyone, ..... anyone? ;)

Cetz.gif

You are clearly wrong here but if you want to raise the ante let’s go to 1000??

this year not counting per the NCAA is going to make those 85 tough though I am Afraid. In fact that rule makes you having a better chance at winning power ball that those 3 staying on the 85 for their entire eligibility.
but hey some charity needs a 1000 instead of 100 so let’s do it
Bravado. We’re sticking with $100. Don’t trust the kind of hooker charity you’ll land with $1000.

I don’t think you’re in the proper frame of mind...or have ever been. We’ll stick with $100...less for you to whelch on Beattie.

lol
I’m a little confused by his bet anyways.....

Because it sounds like the goal posts are shifting.

He is now saying they won’t make it their “full eligibility” but what I believe the bet was, is that he was saying “Tennessee would pull the scholarships” where as your bet was that Tennessee would not pull the scholarships and that the kids would finish out their time at UT with their scholarships in tact.... am I not correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back