Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill say this. Andrew is a twat waffle.
tenor.gif

Even if it was fake our compliance department is awful. They continue to write these waivers incorrectly and have to repeat the process. The Larry scott offense here was more successful than our compliance department
Who have they failed on?

Only Gibbs and Mays (so far) that I can think of and those 2 share an unholy common denominator.

Reactions: VFLBerg
What a gong show...the B1G thought they would be “leaders” and here they are looking like the biggest followers in the nation. The PAC12 looks better than them and that’s saying something.
Why? Because some B1G schools actually still have balls and common sense, and no P**** 12s do?

He is a good guy, no need to pulpit him.
Thank you, McGill. It was a typo. I understand how serious all that is and I would never make light of it. I think some just lurk on here desperately waiting for an opportunity to lynch somebody and be the first to get to them. I don’t understand 🤷‍♂️ We’re all friends here. Except @TrippieRedd , f that guy. 😂😂😂😂😂 I kid I kid. I joke. You’re my boy, blue.

You guys kill me. You're quoting some guy from the Daily Caller who is not a real sports reporter but you love him because he says what you want to hear. Even the Daily Caller isn't saying a word about this and you know if it was really happening it would be all over ESPN, 247, Rivals, etc. but all I'm hearing is crickets.

Also, the decision to not play football was not the decision of the Big-10 commissioner, it was the Presidents. So you're going to have to get them to change their minds. And Warren wouldn't get his revenge by kicking teams out. What he would do is simply put together the 2021 schedule where a dissenting team finds itself on the road for 5 games in a row with the toughest opponents being games 4 and 5 in that streak. After a couple of years of going 11-2 and not making the NC, Day would find himself looking for a job.

Plus its been 10 days since the Big-10 cancelled the fall. The teams have no games scheduled now and you have got to assume they're not practicing like they normally would. I'll bet the coaches have the pure freshmen spending a lot of time in the weight rooms taking advantage of the opportunity to bulk up.

Finally, guys like Hookstead make their money by the number of people who click on them, whether it's Instagram, Twitter, etc. He's not got a motivation to be right, he just tells people what they want to hear so they can feel good about themselves.
Of course we love hearing what we want to hear. At the very least this is really bad publicity for the Big 10 and is keeping those who made this horrible decision on the hot seat. Maybe they will even be forced to defend their decision that is effecting so many lives instead of hiding behind their superior ivory walls with their we know what's best so don't question us attitude. It may even force them to listen to the teams instead of attacking just Nebraska. But they are getting lots of negative publicity. I don't think anyone is assuming it is a done deal because of a Tweet. I hope not.

Why? Because some B1G schools actually still have balls and common sense, and no P**** 12s do?
Perhaps you have misinterpreted what I meant...I meant how sad the B1G looks overall because of lack of leadership and cohesiveness when they thought they were being “leaders” in this area. It’s ironic.
Regarding the PAC12, we all knew they wouldn’t play and were just waiting for another conference to go first but at least they haven’t wavered (it’s an insult to the B1G). I completely disagree with their stance and am glad I cheer for our team in the SEC.

Thank you, McGill. It was a typo. I understand how serious all that is and I would never make light of it. I think some just lurk on here desperately waiting for an opportunity to lynch somebody and be the first to get to them. I don’t understand 🤷‍♂️ We’re all friends here. Except @TrippieRedd , f that guy. 😂😂😂😂😂 I kid I kid. I joke. You’re my boy, blue.

But for real though. Just depends on how the weed kicks in.

What a gong show...the B1G thought they would be “leaders” and here they are looking like the biggest followers in the nation. The PAC12 looks better than them and that’s saying something.
Big key to that is the relative silence in their decision. Warren is a tad bombastic with the threats and declarations.

Who have they failed on?

Only Gibbs and Mays (so far) that I can think of and those 2 share an unholy common denominator.
Mays isn’t an official fail. If so then so was Solomon...you know...starter on the DL last season?

Y'all think JG will be on a short leash or will the coaches ride with him? If/when JG throws a few INTs the first game or so I'm benching him the rest of the year. I'm putting in Maurer until he gets hurt and then playing JG behind him. If both can't go I'm burning HB redshirt
I was told he will be on a short leash but they are going to start him from the get go. Problem is is that we can win our first couple with mediocre QB play. I don’t want to wait until playing Georgia and get pounded until we make a switch.

Good sir, I do believe something has crawled up your rectum.

LMAO! But no, afraid I have a health issue that requires me to get a colonoscopy every year. I don't think there's anything left up there.

That 2 and a half Men episode where Charlie has to get one and he can't believe the purging he goes through really strikes a nerve with me.

He is a good guy, no need to pulpit him.
A. You don’t decide what I post.
B. If anyone posts anything, it is fair to be criticized. Good people are just as capable of being criticized.
C. I will “pulpit” ANYONE that takes rape halfheartedly. I have an ignore list full of people that made an azz of themself about not taking rape seriously and hitting women in the past.
D. If anyone is that sensitive that asking to be empathetic about rape bothers them, they should reconsider their values, good guy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back