Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commish Warren gonna kick out 6 teams?

Forde:
“D**n you people! Go back to your shanties.”
UnpleasantInsecureAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif

Yeah...I know, but like I said...all it took was that one REALLY bad experience and I was done. I had always felt like I had a modicum of control no matter how much I did...until that time. If it has never happened to you, then good for you, I know a lot of people who never had bad trips.

It is a bad thing when it happens.

I have had a couple and they are truly miserable. Was able to change my environment and got back to a happy place.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Commish Warren gonna kick out 6 teams?

You guys kill me. You're quoting some guy from the Daily Caller who is not a real sports reporter but you love him because he says what you want to hear. Even the Daily Caller isn't saying a word about this and you know if it was really happening it would be all over ESPN, 247, Rivals, etc. but all I'm hearing is crickets.

Also, the decision to not play football was not the decision of the Big-10 commissioner, it was the Presidents. So you're going to have to get them to change their minds. And Warren wouldn't get his revenge by kicking teams out. What he would do is simply put together the 2021 schedule where a dissenting team finds itself on the road for 5 games in a row with the toughest opponents being games 4 and 5 in that streak. After a couple of years of going 11-2 and not making the NC, Day would find himself looking for a job.

Plus its been 10 days since the Big-10 cancelled the fall. The teams have no games scheduled now and you have got to assume they're not practicing like they normally would. I'll bet the coaches have the pure freshmen spending a lot of time in the weight rooms taking advantage of the opportunity to bulk up.

Finally, guys like Hookstead make their money by the number of people who click on them, whether it's Instagram, Twitter, etc. He's not got a motivation to be right, he just tells people what they want to hear so they can feel good about themselves.

You guys kill me. You're quoting some guy from the Daily Caller who is not a real sports reporter but you love him because he says what you want to hear. Even the Daily Caller isn't saying a word about this and you know if it was really happening it would be all over ESPN, 247, Rivals, etc. but all I'm hearing is crickets.

Also, the decision to not play football was not the decision of the Big-10 commissioner, it was the Presidents. So you're going to have to get them to change their minds. And Warren wouldn't get his revenge by kicking teams out. What he would do is simply put together the 2021 schedule where a dissenting team finds itself on the road for 5 games in a row with the toughest opponents being games 4 and 5 in that streak. After a couple of years of going 11-2 and not making the NC, Day would find himself looking for a job.

Plus its been 10 days since the Big-10 cancelled the fall. The teams have no games scheduled now and you have got to assume they're not practicing like they normally would. I'll bet the coaches have the pure freshmen spending a lot of time in the weight rooms taking advantage of the opportunity to bulk up.

Finally, guys like Hookstead make their money by the number of people who click on them, whether it's Instagram, Twitter, etc. He's not got a motivation to be right, he just tells people what they want to hear so they can feel good about themselves.
Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

Good sir, I do believe something has crawled up your rectum.

I hesitated to provide an update on Drew. I don’t know why. I think because I was utterly rattled yesterday. I fasted all day and have never spent so much time in prayer. But seeing folks with the hashtag touched me. Here goes...

Drew had a 4-hr surgery on his spine and brain yesterday evening and afternoon. They sampled the tumor and installed a shunt to redirect the fluid buildup. We will wait for the pathology report, but early indications are not good. It appears to be in an extensive malignant process and a lot of spinal tumors are hard to operate on, and this type may not respond to chemo.

He was a shook little boy yesterday, but after he knocked the anaesthesia hangover, he told his dad that he believed God was bringing him closer to Him. How amazing is THAT! He has made a profession of faith, for that I rejoice.
This is the little boy you guys are praying for (taken two years ago in Neyland)...
View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡

Prayers up for Drew brother! The Good Lord and power of prayer works in amazing ways. The thought of a child especially your own child going through something like this is something that would absolutely cut a man in his heart. Continual prayers for your family, the doctors and especially Drew will be up every day from our family. #LiftUpDrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back