Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tidbits that we’re given will stop if y’all don’t quit that begging biz. If they want us to know, they’ll tell us right then. We all know how much better it feels when we least expect something really good to happen and it comes to fruition.

JG hate aside, I think you have it backwards. If he starts all 10 games I have to believe he's getting the job done and we win more than predicted. Unless we aren't as good elsewhere as we think we are. The only other explanation would be that you don't trust the coaches and think they'd start him for 10 games even if he ain't getting it done. I choose to trust them.
How are you doing? Just letting you know that I'm still sending good vibes and prayers your way.

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

JG hate aside, I think you have it backwards. If he starts all 10 games I have to believe he's getting the job done and we win more than predicted. Unless we aren't as good elsewhere as we think we are. The only other explanation would be that you don't trust the coaches and think they'd start him for 10 games even if he ain't getting it done. I choose to trust them.

JG is a practice time star. With little to no crowds this season maybe games will feel like practice for him and he’ll achieve a higher level of play. However, he doesn’t have Jennings and Callaway to bail him out anymore.

I hesitated to provide an update on Drew. I don’t know why. I think because I was utterly rattled yesterday. I fasted all day and have never spent so much time in prayer. But seeing folks with the hashtag touched me. Here goes...

Drew had a 4-hr surgery on his spine and brain yesterday evening and afternoon. They sampled the tumor and installed a shunt to redirect the fluid buildup. We will wait for the pathology report, but early indications are not good. It appears to be in an extensive malignant process and a lot of spinal tumors are hard to operate on, and this type may not respond to chemo.

He was a shook little boy yesterday, but after he knocked the anaesthesia hangover, he told his dad that he believed God was bringing him closer to Him. How amazing is THAT! He has made a profession of faith, for that I rejoice.
This is the little boy you guys are praying for (taken two years ago in Neyland)...
7D52C49A-9AB3-45F1-8828-F852824E2BA6.jpeg
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡

I hesitated to provide an update on Drew. I don’t know why. I think because I was utterly rattled yesterday. I fasted all day and have never spent so much time in prayer. But seeing folks with the hashtag touched me. Here goes...

Drew had a 4-hr surgery on his spine and brain yesterday evening and afternoon. They sampled the tumor and installed a shunt to redirect the fluid buildup. We will wait for the pathology report, but early indications are not good. It appears to be in an extensive malignant process and a lot of spinal tumors are hard to operate on, and this type may not respond to chemo.

He was a shook little boy yesterday, but after he knocked the anaesthesia hangover, he told his dad that he believed God was bringing him closer to Him. How amazing is THAT! He has made a profession of faith, for that I rejoice.
This is the little boy you guys are praying for (taken two years ago in Neyland)...
View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡
We’ll never understand why things happen the way they do, but our God is an awesome God and I wholeheartedly believe prayer works. Continuing to lift up Drew, the entire family and the entire medical staff.
#LiftUpDrew

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡
Thank you for the update! May God put his healing hand on him. Keep fighting, drew!!!

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡

This makes everything else going on around us so insignificant.

May God be with and bless your family.

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡

God bless that young man and his family. What a brave and true soul Drew has/is.
Let his faith and courage be an inspiration to us all.
Godspeed you young man!

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡
Words just dont do it justice man. Fight on young man! Prayers sent.

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡
Oh, my heart! TY for the update especially letting us know about his profession. Will still be praying for all of you!!!! Praying the Comforter comforts you all with that peace that passes all understanding while you go through this. And for the way maker and miracle worker to give you a miracle! We know He can.

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡
Continuing to pray.

Oh, my heart! TY for the update especially letting us know about his profession. Will still be praying for all of you!!!! Praying the Comforter comforts you all with that peace that passes all understanding while you go through this. And for the way maker and miracle worker to give you a miracle! We know He can.
Well said

View attachment 300902
🧡#LiftUpDrew🧡
That picture is such a sweet one. I really don’t know anymore to say other than what Drew said. God has him, as he does you and your family. We are here for however you need us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back