Breaking: Vols’ schedule additions

Some of this was because there was no way around it.

Bama already had Georgia and Tennessee on the schedule. Unless you put Florida on it, there wasn’t anything else to do. And they just played South Carolina last year.

Georgia already was playing Auburn and Alabama. What else were they going to get?
Don’t come in here with facts. Just let us hate everyone else but you right now. We have earned it. We have been through a lot the last decade. Xoxo

Bull. Bama was slated to play Florida and forced the SEC to change the rotation. Hope Clemson or OSU beats them out of the playoffs if things go that far.

They never intended to add on next year's opponents because it would have screwed up the entire schedule going forward. They tried to even out the SOS based on 2019 conference records.

Reactions: TrueOrange
I wonder what the ATM and Auburn fans are saying about THEIR draws? But I don't care enough to go on their fan-sites

UT gets 3 of the top from the west and UF and UGA avoids that. Of course lmao. Ridiculous.

**** Florida for being little ass babies. Fulmer just said "bring it on" apparently
Fulmer is an idiot.

Reactions: 08Vol
Arkansas just can't catch a break!! This year, we face them in the SEC rotation and then UF and UGA were there two added opponents! This means the Razorbacks have to play Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Texas A&M, UT, UF, and UGA!!! I'd be surprised if they win one of them!!! They might as well opt out now to COVID!!

Reactions: Boca Vol
Just play whoever is on our schedule and beat them. Our defense is going to be nasty and we will be able to run the ball.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back